The Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship to attend the One Young World Summit 2022 is now accepting applications.
The Z Zurich Foundation equips vulnerable individuals with the tools they need to better protect themselves from harm, adapt, and prosper in an ever-changing environment.
They want a more equitable society in which everyone has autonomy, choice, and control over their own destiny.
Adapting to climate change, enhancing mental health, and enabling social fairness are not issues chosen at random by the Z Zurich Foundation.
They think that connection is the key to building a better future — developing ties between those in the know and those who are most in need, and working together to solve society’s problems from the bottom up.
This is why they are dedicated to assisting influential leaders in attending the annual One Young World Summit, the world’s largest gathering of young leaders.
The Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2022 will provide funding for 16 young leaders from the Foundation’s pillars to attend the One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo, Japan, from May 16 to 19.
This scholarship may be for you if you are a young leader working to combat climate change and its effects on vulnerable people, advocate mental health, or build a more fair society.
Scholars will receive
- The One Young World Summit in Tokyo in 2022 is open to the public.
- Z Zurich Foundation offers extra scholarship opportunities. This programming is likely to involve calls and meetings with the larger Zurich Insurance Group delegation before and after the One Young World Summit, as well as the opportunity to pitch for financing to help you expand your impact.
- Between the 15th and 19th of May (included), hotel accommodations in Tokyo will be shared.
- Air trip on the way back.
- Breakfast, lunch, and supper catering are available.
- Between the Summit sites in Tokyo, ground transportation is provided.
Eligibility for Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship
- At the time of the One Young World Summit in 2022, the applicant should be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Passionate in topics that affect both the local and global communities.
- Demonstrated dedication to bringing about constructive change.
- Willingness to interact and cooperate with other scholarship applicants and Zurich employees attending the Summit.
- Impact in an area related to the activities of the Z Zurich Foundation, such as:
- Adapting to Climate Change
- Improving Mental Wellbeing
- Enabling Social Equity