For the Young Voices Youth Activists Programme for Nigerians in 2022, the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Foundation is accepting applications.
The Open Minds Young Voices Program is a youth empowerment initiative that aims to create young, motivated, and proactive Nigerians.
These are Nigerians who are working and fighting for social justice and good government, and who have the potential to be great leaders.
If you are actively involved in any aspect of society, such as trade unions, civil society groups, research institutes, administration, educational institutions, or the media;
You should take advantage of this chance if you have shown a dedication to representing the Nigerian people’s shared interests.
Worth of Award
- Successful candidates will get educational modules that will broaden their understanding of socio-economic and political challenges in Nigeria.
- Project management, group facilitation, conflict management, advocacy, and leadership abilities are among the topics covered in practical workshops.
Young Voices Youth Activists Programme Requirements
Candidates must be:
- By the time of application, you must be between the ages of 18 and 32.
- familiar with Nigeria’s socio-economic and political concerns
- innovative, forward-thinking, and eager to make a difference,
- Having the ability to be role models for others,
- ability to converse successfully in English and participate in group projects on a regular basis
- live in Abuja or its environs, and provide transportation to and from the training,
- willing to commit to the attendance criterion of 95%.
How to Apply for Young Voices Youth Activists Programme
Interested applicants for the Open Minds Young Voices Youth Activists Programme should apply via Click on this page
In addition, applicants are required to upload the following:
- an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- a Letter of motivation answering the question “How will the programme improve your work for the common good of the Nigerian society?” (500 – 1000 Words).
Young Voices Youth Activists Programme Deadline
Deadline: The deadline is Monday, November 29, 2021, by 23:59 WAT and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.