This is to notify all interested applicants that the York University International Scholarship in Canada is ongoing.
This scholarship is provided by York University in Canada for international students with excellent academic records.
It’s a full scholarship in Canada for international students and valid for four years study program.
Moreover, an applicant can be eligible for this scholarship if he or she meets the York University undergraduate requirement.
The scholarship worth is $60,000 – $100,000 for the duration of a four-year degree program.
The candidate must have applied for a full-time undergraduate program and meet all the institution eligibility.
Moreover, it’s not all the faculties in the university that are eligible for the scholarship award.
Eligibility Requirements for the York University International Scholarship
To be eligible for the York University International Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria to be selected:
- Be an international student.
- Have a Study Permit to study in Canada
- Must have applied to an undergraduate degree program at York that begins in Fall/Winter 2022
- Have applied to York directly from high school no more than two years after graduation.
- You must not have any previous university or college studies
- Must have an excellent academic record with a minimum “A” average or equivalent.
- Have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports, or other areas of individual achievement.
- Must be nominated by their high school (schools may nominate one student only).
(i) The nominated student will be considered for the International Entrance Scholarship of Distinction
- Global Leader of Tomorrow Award
- International Circle of Scholars Scholarships
- York University Academic Excellence Scholarships
(ii) You must speak to their school guidance counselor, principal, or administration. a
The discussion must be about the York International Student Scholarship & Award Application.
You are expected to receive confirmation that they are the individual from that school who has been nominated.
(iii) You must then provide the name, position, e-mail, and phone number of the nominator in the application form.
- You are expected to upload one letter of recommendation.
- Ensure all required documents are shown as “Received” in the York application (MyFile), by 1 February 2022 at 11:59:59pm, Eastern Time
- You must complete and submit the online International Student Scholarship Application by 1 February 2022 at 11:59:59pm, Eastern Time
Moreover, applicants who have graduated from high school for more than two years will not be considered.
The same with candidates who have previously attended university or college will not be considered.
Here are the eligible faculties for the York university international scholarship award.
- Performance & Design
- Environmental Studies
- Education; Glendon
- Lassonde School of Engineering
- Liberal Arts & Professional Studies
- The Schulich School of Business
If your major is included in the list then you can proceed to see the eligibility requirement for international students.
- Undergraduate degree program (Full-time)
Here is what the York university international scholarship award is worth for each applicant.
- Global Leader of Tomorrow Award: $80,000 ($20,000 x 4 years)
- International Entrance Scholarships: $140,000 ($35,000 x 4 years)
All scholarships above are renewable for three years of full-time undergraduate study.
However, applicants are to provide high academic standing in each academic year to be considered for renewable.
How to Apply for the York University International Scholarship in 2022
To apply for the York University International Scholarship.
You must complete a scholarship application form online.
You can do that by using this application link.
The application portal opens on December 7, 2021, and closes on February 1, 2022.
All your documents must be received before that date.
- Kano State Scholarship
- 10 Hot Scholarships in Canada
- Zamfara State Scholarship in 2022
- Yobe State Scholarship
- Federal Government Scholarship for Undergraduate