World Fellows Program by Yale Maurice R. Greenberg 2022
The World Fellows Program by Yale Maurice R. Greenberg 2022 is currently accepting applications.
The Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program, housed at Yale’s Jackson Institute for Global Affairs, is a four-month full-time residential program.
The program runs from mid-August through mid-December each year.
The program allows World Fellows to broaden their horizons, learn from one another, and develop personally and professionally.
World Fellows contribute to Yale’s intellectual life through giving presentations and serving on panels, as well as collaborating with colleagues, auditing courses, and mentoring students.
Key components of the Program are:
- World Fellows express their ideas for making the world a better place, what they do professionally, and how they contribute to the creation of a “good society” to each other.
- Salon: World Fellows invite notable visitors for debates on important themes, allowing them to broaden their knowledge and challenge their perspectives.
Individual and group coaching, as well as skill development training, are provided to World Fellows.
Many of Yale’s 2,000+ courses are open to World Fellows, who may also work on solo or collaborative projects and do independent research.
World Fellows deliver speeches and sit on panels all across Yale, sharing their knowledge and skills with students and faculty.
During the annual World Fellows Night open house, which attracts hundreds of people, fellows are presented to the university.
Students who apply to be their liaisons are mentored by World Fellows (both undergraduate and graduate students).
Student liaisons help World Fellows in planning activities and ensuring that they are fully integrated into Yale life.
Fellows will have the chance to explore the vibrant area on their own as well as through group visits to New York City and Washington, DC, as well as a retreat in the lovely Berkshire Mountains.
Benefits of World Fellows Program
Fellows will receive:
- A taxable stipend to cover the costs of living in New Haven;
- A modest furnished one, or two-bedroom apartment for the duration of the program;
- Medical insurance.
- Round-trip travel from home country.
World Fellows Program Requirements
- Applicants should be between the ages of five and twenty-five years old and have a track record of achievements on a regional, national, or international level. A World Fellow’s average age is 39, however, there is no minimum or maximum age requirement.
- Applicants must be citizens of a nation other than the United States in order to be considered. While dual nationals of the United States are eligible, individuals whose work is centered outside of the United States are given considerable priority.
- Applicants must be able to communicate in English. To be successful in the program, you must have a strong command of the English language.
- The World Fellows must live at Yale University in New Haven for the duration of the program, which runs from mid-August to mid-December.
Applicants must have:
- A proven track record of outstanding success and honesty.
- A dedication to a better society and making a beneficial difference on a local, national, or worldwide scale.
- A promising future career in leadership with a significant global influence.
- A unique ability to think critically, creatively, entrepreneurially, and strategically.
- A chance of benefiting from participation in the program and contributing to Yale’s global viewpoint.
- A commitment to a demanding schedule of activities, full-time residency at Yale for the term of the program, and mentoring and speaking on campus often.
Application for World Fellows Program
Before you begin your application, please note the following:
- The software is compatible with a wide range of mobile, tablet, and desktop platforms. Although most contemporary browsers will operate, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the recommended online browsers.
- If you’re having trouble logging in, consider using a new computer or web browser, since this usually fixes the majority of technical difficulties.
- Technical assistance is not available via the World Fellows Program.
World Fellows Program Deadline
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: December 8, 2021
Recommended for You:
- IVolunteer International Writers’ Council Fellowship for Volunteer Writers in USA 2022
- APN Collaborative Working Group Research Fellowship 2022
- Knight-Bagehot Fellowship in Economics and Business Journalism 2022
- Scripps Howard Foundation Fellowship Program 2022
- Writer’s Council Fellowship for Aspiring Writers 2022
- I Tatti DHI Rom Joint Fellowship for African Studies at Harvard University in USA 2022
- ETH Student Summer Research Fellowship 2022
- Innocent Chukwuma African NGO Leadership Transition Fellowship Program 2022
- Terra Foundation for American Art Postdoctoral Fellowship in France 2022