World Bank Junior Professional Associates Program 2022
The World Bank Junior Professional Associates Program 2022 is now accepting applications.
The Junior Professional Associate (JPA) program is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to get professional experience at the entry-level and first-hand exposure to the difficulties—and benefits—of international development.
Are you a recent college graduate?
Do you have a strong desire to serve people and a strong commitment to doing so?
Do you want to get two years of good entry-level job experience in a multicultural setting? If so, the World Bank’s JPA program could be of interest to you.
Working with more senior colleagues and project teams in their work in operations and corporate activities, you’ll employ your strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, your understanding of technology, and your research talents in your JPA assignment.
You’ll get the chance to sharpen your talents and learn new ones while getting firsthand experience with the difficulties of poverty reduction and shared prosperity.
Your JPA experience might lead to a job in government, consultancy, the business sector, academia, or other development organizations.
- On a two-year, non-renewable Extended Term Consultant (ETC) contract with perks, they will give you with the chance to get entry-level professional experience at a leading development institution.
World Bank Junior Professional Associates Program Requirements
- On your first day of service, you must be 28 years old or younger;
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent;
- Be able to communicate well in English;
- It would be advantageous if you could speak one or more of the Bank’s working languages: Arabic, Chinese, and other languages French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish are the four languages available.
Application for World Bank Junior Professional Associates Program
Candidates may apply online if they are interested. (Be sure to provide all needed information when it is requested.)
Please keep in mind that applications will be active in the World Bank database for a period of six months.
If you are still interested in the JPA program after six months, you must reapply.
Only those who have been selected for an assignment will be contacted to discuss their availability and interest.
The recruiting manager chooses candidates in a highly competitive process.
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: Rollings Basis
Recommended for You:
- GTBANK LIMITED Internship Program for OND and Pre-NYSC Graduates
- Borealis AI Summer Research Internships 2022
- Summer Internships in Japan 2022
- TikTok Insights Internship program for African Students 2022
- Distell Students Internship Program 2022
- Great Minds Student Internships in Europe, Middle East, and Africa 2022
- EPFL Summer Internship in Switzerland 2022