Women in News Leadership Accelerator Program 2022
The Women in News Leadership Accelerator Program 2022 is now accepting applications.
The WIN Leadership Accelerator is a nine-month intense career and leadership program for African, Arab, and Southeast Asian journalists and editors.
They allow journalists and editors who participate in the program to learn new skills and develop their ability to lead and change via a mix of coaching, training, mentorship, and networking.
The following benefits are available to successful candidates to the WIN Leadership Accelerator program:
One-on-one coaching to create a three-to-five-year career roadmap
Create a career management strategy and discover how to put it into action. Coach and mentee meet five times in total, with follow-up sessions in between.
Their coaches use worldwide best practices that have been tailored to the WIN Accelerator.
Certified Media Management training
Newsroom management, financial management, operationalizing digital strategy, and the business of news are among the topics covered by regional and worldwide professionals from the WIN and WAN-IFRA extended communities.
Supplied in humans and via e-learning channels.
Gender Balance in Content training
Learn about tools and strategies that may help you and your company create more balanced and representative content.
Managing Sexual Harassment training
Tools and methods for preventing sexual harassment in the newsroom and on the job for you and your colleagues.
In-person and virtual meetings at a national or regional level to aid in the development of personal and career management strategies and the formation of professional networks.
Women in News Leadership Accelerator Program Requirements
- Editors and journalists from Botswana, Kenya, Malawi, Rwanda, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are invited to apply.
- Participants must have two to three years of management experience and work in the media business (print or digital newspapers, radio, and, in certain circumstances, television).
- They understand that gender isn’t a simple binary. The Accelerator is open to all media professionals that identify as women, as well as non-binary persons.
Application for Women in News Leadership Accelerator Program
To Apply, Click Here
For more information: Visit this Page
Deadline: January 14, 2022
Recommended for You:
- World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Program 2022
- Guaranty Trust Bank OND Internship Programme 2022
- Summer Internships in Japan 2022
- Great Minds Student Internships at IBM Research in Africa and Switzerland 2022
- ETH Zurich Summer Internship Program 2022
- UNICEF Paid Internship Program 2022