The WFP Internship Program 2022 is now accepting applications. This World Food Program is open to all undergraduate and graduate students.
WFP is one of the world’s largest humanitarian organizations, with offices across the world. Apply for this WFP Paid Internship Opportunity if you want to work for the betterment of humanity. WFP’s main goal is to provide food and other forms of assistance to oppressed people across the globe. The WFP program covers all expenses in full.
This International Internship is available in a variety of locations throughout the world. In 2020, the group was awarded the Noble Peace Prize. The University of Oxford awarded WFP the Gold Standard Internship Host Badge for providing support and internships to assist students to advance in their careers. The internship program’s goal is to provide students interested in international development with a greater knowledge of the World Food Programme’s operations and goals.
The WFP Internship will last between 2 and 8 months, and you will be paid a good monthly stipend by WFP. The World Food Programme (WFP) is active in 117 nations throughout the world. We provide relief to tired communities and utilize food aid to establish paths to peace and stability in crisis circumstances. Our activities are exclusively supported by donor governments’ generous voluntary donations. A total of 93 percent of all government donations go directly to Tasks that save and change people’s lives.
WFP Internship Program 2022 Details
- Organization: World Food Program
- Duration:2 and 8 Months
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies from Position to Position
About the United Nations’ Foof World Program (WFP)
The World Food Programme (WFP) is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, saving and transforming lives by providing emergency food assistance and working with communities to increase nutrition and resilience.
Emergency assistance, relief and rehabilitation, development aid, and special operations are all priorities for the WFP. Two-thirds of our work takes place in conflict-affected countries, where individuals are three times more likely to be malnourished than in non-conflict nations.
- The monthly stipend is $1,000 USD.
- You will be responsible for planning and paying for your travel and lodging, although WFP will reimburse travel tickets for applicants who are citizens of poor countries and are completing their studies in their native country.
- You are responsible for obtaining a visa for your internship and for all associated charges.
- WFP can assist you with the necessary paperwork.
Are You Eligible For This Internship?
- Currently enrolled in or just graduated from a recognized university
- At least two years of undergraduate study completed
- Motivated, team-oriented, and eager to take on new tasks
- English is a useful skill (other UN languages are a plus)
- Anyone from any country who is interested in studying and taking their initial steps in the humanitarian field is welcome to apply.
How to Apply for a WFP Internship
- Use the official website to apply.
- Register Your Account.
- You must read the comprehensive information provided here.
- Click on find Internships here. It will list down all the WFP Internships.
Recommended for You