WEMA Bank Bankers-In-Training (sales) Programme: WEMA Bank is presently accepting applications for its Bankers-In-Training (Sales) Program from young Nigerian graduates.
This training program provides young Nigerian graduates with the chance to further their professional careers in the banking industry.
“WEMA Bank is the founder of ALAT, Africa’s first entirely digital bank, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks,” says the bank.
The Bank has remained inventive in providing value to its stakeholders despite decades of expertise in the banking industry.”
Company/Organisation(s): WEMA Bank Plc
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Not Specified
Available Slots: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduate
What to Expect from the WEMA Bank Bankers-in-Training (Sales) Program
The publicly traded Nigerian firm has effectively established a reputation for trust and resiliency, earning the faith and loyalty of its consumers.
The Bank is always developing new products and services to meet the requirements of its clients at all stages of their life.
It is a proud partner to over one million Nigerian people, families, and companies, assisting them in achieving their personal and financial objectives.
Requirements for the WEMA Bank Bankers-In-Training (sales) Programme
To be considered for the WEMA Bank Bankers-In-Training (Sales) Program, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- A first- or second-class upper-division degree from a reputable university is required.
- 5 O’ level credits in ONE sitting (including English and Mathematics)
- After completing the National Youth Service, you may work for up to 18 months.
- At the time of application, you must be under the age of 26.
- Strong numerical and analytical abilities
- A master’s degree from a reputable institution would be advantageous.
- Professional certification(s) in a relevant field would also be advantageous.
- Candidates must be excellent communicators both verbally and in writing.
How to Apply for the WEMA Bank Bankers-In-Training (sales) Programme
Please go to the online application page to apply for the WEMA Bank Bankers-In-Training (Sales) Program.
Merit, competence, performance, and business demands will be considered at all phases of the hiring process.
Deadline for applications: February 14, 2022.
For further information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You