Then you should apply for the Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship 2022.
Scholarship for Developing Countries from the Initiative: Are you an international student from a developing country?
A male or female student who has successfully finished secondary school with high marks is the ideal candidate.
The Wells Mountain Initiative grant promotes undergraduate students to pursue degrees in community-oriented disciplines and to be change agents in their respective communities, countries, and the globe at large.
Scholarship to be taken in Developing Nations
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Developing countries
WMI offers education scholarships to highly driven and ambitious young individuals in underdeveloped nations who are pursuing undergraduate degrees with inadequate financial means.
The award aims to enable students to pursue degrees in medical and health services, community development, law, education, social sciences, and engineering that will benefit their local communities the most.
Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for the Scholarship for Developing Countries:
- Applicants must be studying in either their native country or another developing nation.
- Applicants must be in the process of obtaining their first bachelor’s degree or certificate.
- Applicants have showed a commitment to give back by volunteering before to applying and want to live and work in their home country after graduation.
Application for Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship
How to Apply: Applicants may apply online by filling out the online application form and uploading the necessary papers.
By December 1, 2021, the WMI Scholars Program application will be published on the official website.
- Clear personal photo
- Essay (topic is stated on the application form)
- 2021 application form
- Personal essay statement
- Two recommendation letters
- Official transcript of grades from secondary school
- Official grading key to interpret secondary school grades
- Official transcript of grades from tertiary studies (if applicable)
- Official results from your national exam.
- Official grading key to interpret scores on your national exam
Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship Deadline
Application Deadline: March 1, 2022
Recommended for You:
- Hertie School Future of Europe Scholarship in Germany 2022
- Anglia Ruskin University MBA Scholarship in UK 2022
- Clarendon Fund Scholarship at the University of Oxford 2022
- The Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship 2022
- University of Europe for Applied Science Scholarships, Germany 2022
- New Perspectives Scholarship for Masters in Germany 2022