For the academic year 2022/2023, the Imperial College Business School is accepting applications for the W L Bill Byrnes Global Scholarship in the United Kingdom.
In honor of Bill Byrnes, the W L “Bill” Byrnes Global Scholarship was founded. He was instrumental in the growth of Fidelity as a worldwide investment management company.
As a result, the scholarship helps the Business School achieve its goal of recruiting outstanding minds to Imperial, regardless of their background or financial situation. Students enrolled in the MSc Investment and Wealth Management program are eligible for one grant.
Without a doubt, the scholarship is intended to help an academically outstanding student who can establish that they are from a financially challenged household or are the first generation in their family to attend university.
Worth of Scholarship
- The W L Bill Byrnes Global Scholarship is worth £25,000.
Requirements for the W L Bill Byrnes Global Scholarship
Only MSc Investment and Wealth Management candidates are eligible. The following factors will be considered by the Selection Committee:
- A solid academic foundation and the possibility for future success.
- Your performance throughout the admissions process will consider both academic and professional qualities.
- Professional quality and success showed via internships and/or job experience.
- Your video answer indicates that you have surmounted financial obstacles to pursue your degree, or that you are a first-generation college student in your family.
How to Apply for the W L Bill Byrnes Global Scholarship
Candidates who apply for the MSc Investment and Wealth Management program before the deadline and are offered a spot in the program are eligible to apply for this award.
This scholarship requires a video evaluation, and information will be notified after an offer has been made.
Deadline for applications: April 1, 2022.
Recommended for You
- Sonny Mehta Scholarship for Writers in the UK 2022
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs Scholarship for Foreign Citizens in Romania 2022
- Intel-AFCEA Diversity Scholarship for STEM Students in USA 2022
- List of Top Scholarships in Ukraine Without IELTS
- Dean’s International Management Scholarship for MBA Students in Australia 2022
- PhD Scholarship in Technology, Organization and Society at CBS in Denmark 2022
- Argelander Scholarships for Doctoral Candidates from Developing Countries at the University of Bonn Germany 2022
- Nahom Berhane Scholarship for Leadership and Inclusion 2022 (up to $3,000)
- University of Kent EPSRC Doctoral Scholarship 2022
- Leventis Foundation Masters Scholarships (2022/2023)