VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships to Study in Belgium: International students from a variety of countries are encouraged to apply for VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships to study in Belgium for the academic year 2022/2023.
ICPs are international master’s programs that concentrate on topics related to Agenda 2030 and the Sustainable Development Goals.
VLIR-UOS sponsors a total of 15 ICPs and awards ten new first-year scholarships to each of them each year.
VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships Requirement
The qualifying requirements for the VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships to study in Belgium are as follows:
- International students from Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Cambodia, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Philippines, Vietnam, Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru, Suriname are eligible to apply.
- Scholarships will be given to students pursuing a master’s degree in development studies.
- At the time of application, an applicant must be a citizen of one of the qualifying nations and a resident of that country.
- A master’s program candidate’s maximum age is 35 for an initial master’s and 40 for an advanced master’s.
- Candidates who work in academic institutions, research institutes, governments, the social economy, or NGOs, or who want to work in one of these areas, are given priority.
- English Language Requirement: International candidates who are studying at a university outside of their native country may typically be required to fulfill strict English language requirements in order to enroll.
- VLIR-UOS scholarships cover tuition fees
- Travel expenses
- Insurance and living expenses (board and lodging)
Application for VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships
How to Apply: To be considered for this educational grant, applicants must first review the master’s programs available and then apply if they are interested.
Apply for admission to the program as well as the scholarship on the university’s website.
Make a note of whether you want to apply for a scholarship when you apply for the program.
Do not apply for more than one Master’s degree program in a given year.
Document Requirements: Applications must be submitted together with a resume, passport copy, and bachelor’s degree certificate.
Application Deadline: 18 March 2022
Recommended for You:
- Santens Action for Inclusion One Young World Scholarship in Tokyo 2022
- Karolinska Institutet Global Masters Scholarships for African Students in Sweden 2022
- Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2022
- University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022
- EJ Josey Scholarship Award for African Americans 2022
- University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2022