Visa’s goal, as the world’s leading provider of digital payments technology, is to connect the globe via the most innovative, dependable, and secure payment network possible, allowing people, companies, and economies to flourish throughout the world.
Visa has launched an innovative Learnership program for jobless youngsters that will run for a 12-month period and is designed to help them get valuable work experience. This 12-month trip will need the participation of six learners, who will get the required fundamental business acumen as well as an introduction to the payments sector over the course of the journey.
Through this Learnership, you will obtain the nationally recognized National Certification Framework (NQF) Level 4 qualification in Business Administration Services. There is no better place to seek a growth opportunity that will provide you with fundamental skills that will be transferable to future jobs. Within 12 months, you will get professional training and development to help you reach your full potential.
RELATED: Mastercard Summer Internship Program for South African students – 2022
NLNG SIWES Application 2021 – NLNG Internship [Apply Now]
Qualifications for Visa Learnership Program 2022
- Certificate of completion of high school or national service (Maximum Qualification)
- Accounting or Mathematics/Mathematics literacy or both passed with honours
- Ability to communicate well in English (read, write, and speak) as a team member with excellent communication abilities
- The ability to use a computer would be an additional benefit.
- Citizen of South Africa between the ages of 18 and 25 years old.
- Candidates must not be employed in a permanent position and/or have participated in any previous Learnership programs.
- Not enrolled in post-secondary education or employed in a formal capacity Ability to operate under time constraints in a fast-paced setting
*Candidates with mobility impairments are highly encouraged to submit an application.
Candidates will be asked to provide photocopies of the following documents to the selection committee:
- South African Identity document
- Matric/National certificate and statement of results
- Full Curriculum Vitae
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Visa Learnership Program 2022