Vice-Chancellors Scholarships at Keele University, UK is currently accepting applications from eligible students for the year 2022.
We are thrilled to announce that Keele University in the United Kingdom will be providing this new Scholarship for September 2022 enrollment, which will provide three selected applicants with a complete tuition price reduction. The Scholarship will be awarded based on an application and a selection panel.
Application Deadline: This scholarship application is now available and will expire on June 30, 2022. By July 15, 2022, successful applicants will be contacted by email.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Full tuition fee reduction
Number of Awards: 3
Eligible Field of Studies: The Scholarship will be awarded in any subject excluding MBA, Medicine, Physiotherapy, Nursing, or Vet School offered by the Keele University.
Vice-Chancellors Scholarships Eligibility
- Applicants must have a conditional or unconditional offer from the University of Keele to study there.
- International students are required to apply.
- Applicants must have an exceptional first-class or equivalent bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must additionally have a valid English language certificate that passes the following requirements: IELTS 7.0 or above; or an equivalent qualification.
How to Apply for Vice-Chancellors Scholarships
You must log in to the university portal to apply to any desired programme. Students interested in applying for the scholarship will have to complete the following application form, outlining why they should be awarded the Scholarship and what would make them an excellent ambassador for Keele University.
Recommended for you
- Part Fee Scholarships At University of Westminster – UK, 2022
- Shim Law Scholarship for the Next Generation of Leaders, 2022
- Movistar – 42 Madrid Digital Inclusion Scholarship in Manchester, UK
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships at the University of Adelaide
- Joint Peace and Security in Africa Scholarships at Leipzig University, Germany
- Tech Women MBA Scholarship at Wittenborg of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
- MPhil Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students at Australian National University