The Verizon Unloc Young Entrepreneurs Challenge in Europe in 2022 is now accepting applications.
Verizon builds networks that link people to the things they care about, whether it’s connecting companies to customers, teams to teams, or workers to charity.
Unloc is a social company with the goal of empowering young people to be creative changemakers.
It aims to promote alternative career paths and inspire entrepreneurial thinking among 16-25-year-olds.
The Young Entrepreneurs Challenge, in collaboration with Verizon Company and Unloc, offers an immensely significant platform for young people all around Europe to showcase their innovative business ideas and take their first daring steps toward a bright new future.
Worth of Award
All you have to do is record a 60-second pitch video on your phone and submit it with your application to have a chance to win:
- Funding of £10,000/€11,000 for your new company
- A mentoring package to help you get your concept off the ground.
- The runners-up in the finals will get £1,000 in financing for their new company.
- Ticket to the Tokyo Summit of the Global One Young World in 2022.
Verizon Unloc Young Entrepreneurs Requirement
Only applications from the following individuals will be considered:
- Individuals who will be 16 to 25 years old on February 1st, 2022.
- Residents and/or citizens of a nation in continental Europe
In addition, business proposals must fulfill the following requirements:
- Be legal in every country on the European continent
- On the 1st of February, 2022, be either a pre-start (not yet trading) or not having been operating for more than 3 years and have an annual turnover of less than £100,000
- Not be used for political lobbying purposes.
- It must be the applicant’s original concept and not infringe on someone else’s copyright, patent, or intellectual property.
- Immediate family members of the judging panel are not eligible to apply
- Previous entrants who attended the Grand Finale are not eligible to apply
How to Apply for Verizon Unloc Young Entrepreneurs
- Simply make a short video of yourself that is at least 60 seconds long and no more than 90 seconds long, explaining how your proposal satisfies the three requirements.
- Make use of the apply button.
- Submit your video after filling out the application form.
Deadline: The online competition deadline is January 21st, 2022.
Recommended for You:
- World Bank Internship Program for Highly Motivated Citizens in USA 2022
- Woods Hole Summer Internships in USA 2022
- Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany 2022
- GTBANK LIMITED Internship Program for OND and Pre-NYSC Graduates
- Great Minds Student Internships in Europe, Middle East, and Africa 2022
- ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses 2022
- MainOne Internship Program for Young Nigerians 2022