The Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences International Deans Scholarship for the full-time MSc program in the 2021/22 session is now open at the UWE Bristol.
UWE Bristol is part of the University Alliance, a group of universities dedicated to making a difference in their communities. They use their knowledge of how to provide high-quality teaching and research that has a real-world effect to help influence higher education and research policy for the benefit of their students, as well as their corporate and civic partners.
UWE works together to impact lives and deliver development through innovating together, learning from one another, and supporting one other. Their Student Experience Survey (SES) allows them to gather input from first- and second-year undergraduates, as well as postgraduate teaching students, on their experiences. They utilize the data to identify any areas where their facilities or services should be improved.
Worth of Scholarship
- The Scholarship covers the whole cost of tuition for one academic year.
- This fellowship is open to a candidate from a nation that has recently had a severe negative environmental, health, or security effect, and the alleviation of that impact is related to the subject area of the MSc program chosen.
Requirements for the UWE Bristol International Deans Scholarship
Applicants for the Dean’s Scholarship at the Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences must meet the following requirements:
- For the purposes of fees, they should all be classified as “overseas.”
- Have earned a 1st or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree in the United Kingdom.
- Be a citizen of a nation that has recently had a substantial negative environmental, health, or security effect, and whose alleviation is related to the MSc program’s topic area.
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where the sole stipulation is that you pass the IELTS or a similar English language test.
- Be a first-year student at UWE Bristol who has never studied in the United Kingdom before.
- For the purposes of fees, be classified as being located outside of the United States.
- You must not be a sponsored student or have received another scholarship or prize.
- At the time of application, provide official transcripts.
Note to successful candidates: When accepting the Scholarship, you must demonstrate that you meet the UKVI standards for being able to fund living expenses and the balance of the price.
Programs that are eligible include:
- MSc Advanced Wildlife Conservation in Practice
- MRes Applied Sciences
- MSc Biomedical Science
- MSc Science Communication
- MSc Environmental Health
- MSc Health Psychology
- MSc Occupational Psychology
- MRes Social Sciences
- MSc Public Health
- MSc Sport and Exercise Psychology
How to Apply for the UWE Bristol International Deans Scholarship
The Dean’s Scholarship for the Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences may be applied for online by choosing the ‘Apply for this course’ option on the web page for the MSc program of interest.
Applicants must address the following issues in their personal statement, which should be submitted with the program application, to be considered for the Scholarship:
- What potential you have for great achievement on the program – this will be determined by proof of your academic record to date as well as the quality of your written application.
- What potential you have to become an outstanding professional in your chosen field and to help alleviate a recent negative environmental, health, or security impact in your home country, as well as how your work experience to date points to exceptional achievements in relation to interests outside formal education
- When you return to your home country, how can you demonstrate that you have the potential to be a successful advocate for UWE Bristol? You should demonstrate an understanding of British universities’ international agendas as well as effective methods of influencing prospective audiences.
- How you demonstrate care for other students in your program by making a contribution that will likely benefit their lives, not just yours.
If you meet the qualifying requirements given above, you will be requested to apply as part of the application process.
You will get an email with a link to an online application form that must be completed by June 30, 2022.
Recommended for You
- Argelander Scholarships for Doctoral Candidates from Developing Countries at the University of Bonn Germany 2022
- UWE Bristol MSc Scholarship in Health and Applied Sciences in the UK 2022
- Nahom Berhane Scholarship for Leadership and Inclusion 2022 (up to $3,000)
- Snowdon Masters Scholarship for Disabled Students to Study in UK 2022/23
- University of Kent EPSRC Doctoral Scholarship 2022
- Oxford Brookes University GREAT Scholarship program for Postgraduate Students
- King Abdulaziz Scholarship in Saudi (2022)
- Leventis Foundation Masters Scholarships (2022/2023)
- Surgery Online Global Scholarships at University of Edinburgh in UK 2022
- International Excellence Scholarship for International Students in New Zealand 2022