UNN Post-UTME Screening Form – University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN Post UTME Screening Form for the 2022/2023 school year.
See the date of the screening, who is eligible, and how to apply. Read on to learn more.
UNN Post-UTME Screening Form 2022
The UNN Post-UTME Screening Form for 2022 has not yet started.
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka 2022 Post UTME admission form for the 2022/2023 school year is not yet available.
See below for the date and requirements for screening.
This is to notify the general public that the Post UTME Screening Form for the 2022/2023 academic session at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka has not yet been released.
UNN Post-UTME Cut Off Mark
The UNN JAMB cutoff score is 180 for all applicants who chose the University of Nigeria, Nsukka as their first choice when they registered for the UTME.
UNN Post-UTME Screening Form Eligibility
Candidates who chose the University of Nigeria, Nsukka as their first choice on the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored at least 180.
How To Apply For UNN Post-UTME Screening Form
The official UNN 2022/2023 Post UTME website is https://unn.edu.ng. See below for details on how to sign up:
- Visit https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/ScrenningApplication.aspx.
- Enter your Jamb registration number and click the “Submit” button.
- Upload a recent and clear “1×1” colour passport photograph with a red background in JPEG format only. It’s also important to pay close attention to the formats listed on the UNIBEN website and portal. Note that the passport photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates while they are at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. If you don’t upload the specified passport photo, you will be disqualified and will not be admitted.
- To pay for the Application, click “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click “Pay with Remita” in the top left corner of the page, and follow the instructions to pay the two thousand Naira (N2,000) application fee with a valid ATM-enabled card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- After payment, a link that says “Download past questions to practice” is shown.
- Before submitting your application online, double-check all of your information. (No corrections will be accepted after the deadline.)
- Go back online on the date given to print out the acknowledgement slip that has your specific screening schedule.
Recommended for you
- UNICAL Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening (All You Need To Know)
- OOU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening (All You Need To Know)
- UNIZIK Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening (All You Need To Know)
- UNILAG Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
- ABU Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
- UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening (All You Need To Know)
- OAU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening (All You Need To Know)
- LASU Top-up Program Admission Form for 2021/2022
- FCE-ZARIA Notice on Collection of Course Forms for 2021/2022
- CHSTNGURU Admission Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session
- ESCOHSTI Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Plateau State CHT Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Gateway Polytechnic ND Part-time Admission Form for 2022/2023