International Women’s Engineering Scholarship at the University of Tasmania: The Australian Maritime College (AMC), a specialty college of the University of Tasmania, is giving fantastic scholarships to future engineering women.
Scholarships are also available for overseas female students pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering (Specialisation) with Honours (P4F1) degree program with a major in Naval Architecture, Ocean Engineering, or Marine and Offshore Engineering, as well as some postgraduate specialization.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Tasmania, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at University of Tasmania, Australia
Scholarship Type: Education Support Scholarships
Scholarship Worth: See Benefits (below)
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Subject Eligibility: Not Stated
Nationality: International students
There has never been a better moment for women to pursue fascinating careers in Maritime Engineering, one of engineering’s most difficult and rewarding disciplines.
The National Centre for Maritime Engineering and Hydrodynamics (NCMEH), Australia’s premier maritime engineering facility at the University of Tasmania’s specialist institute, the Australian Maritime College (AMC), is offering great scholarships to future engineering women to increase female participation in maritime engineering programs.
University of Tasmania Engineering Scholarships Requirement
- International female students are eligible for the prize.
- Applicants must be undergraduate students enrolled in the University’s Master of Engineering (Maritime Design) program or the University’s Naval Architecture, Ocean Engineering, or Marine and Offshore Engineering programs.
- Other aspects will be considered as well, such as community service, leadership abilities, and motivation levels.
- For the term of the scholarship, participants must stay enrolled full-time (100%) in the authorized course of study and earn the least Pass (4.0/7.0) in each unit.
The following are some of the advantages of the University of Tasmania International Women in Maritime Engineering Scholarship:
- Undergraduate students: Each semester, recipients will receive a $4,000 payment ($8,000 total) to cover educational expenses.
Application Deadline: On-going
- Postgraduate students: Recipients will receive a single $4,000 payment to cover educational expenses.
Application for University of Tasmania Engineering Scholarships
How to Apply: Students are immediately evaluated for the International Women in Maritime Engineering Scholarship when they submit their International Student Application; no additional scholarship application is required.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: