The University of Sydney Master scholarship is happy to offer a $10,000 postgraduate scholarship to support overseas master’s students in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences who are pursuing coursework master’s degrees.
All qualifying students who have received an unconditional offer of admission before the deadline are eligible for the award.
The Master by Coursework Scholarship program was created by the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences to assist overseas postgraduate masters by coursework students who are starting their studies at the University of Sydney.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 per annum
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
Requirements for the University of Sydney Master Scholarship
- This scholarship is only available to candidates who have received an unconditional offer of admission to the University of Sydney’s Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences to study full-time in a coursework Master’s CRICOS recognized degree.
- Applicants who are starting a second degree at the University of Sydney and have not previously held this Scholarship are eligible.
- Applicants with credit from partner institutions who apply with a credit limit of 24 credit points are eligible.
- At the time of application, applicants must be overseas students.
- This Scholarship does not need a separate application.
Worth of Scholarship
- The scholarship is worth $10,000 per year for a maximum of one year.
- After the census date of each relevant semester, the Scholarship value will be paid in two equal installments.
- The scholarship can be deferred for up to 12 months.
It is not possible to cancel the scholarship.
- The scholarship can be applied to any degree offered by the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
How to Apply
The University of Sydney Master by Coursework Scholarship does not need an application since all qualified candidates who have received an unconditional offer of admission by the following dates will be automatically considered:
|Semester 2, 2022||Close date|
|Round 1||28 February 2022|
|Round 2||26 April 2022|
|Round 3||30 June 2022|
Recommended for You
- The University of Mississippi International Students Scholarships 2022/23
- Ph.D. Scholarship in Department of Strategy and Innovation at Copenhagen Business School 2022
- Dalian University CSC Scholarship China 2022
- Total Scholarship 2022: Requirements, How to Apply, and Deadline
- The University of Newcastle Ph.D. Scholarship in Geomicrobial Genomics, Australia 2022
- EPSRC Environment Research Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Leeds UK 2022
- School of Divinity Postgraduate Masters Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh in UK 2022
- Intel-AFCEA Diversity Scholarship 2022 for STEM Students in the U.S.
- Marine Scholarship of China for Masters and Doctoral Degree Program 2022
- Australia HDR Scholarship at Curtin University, 2022/23