The University of Oxford Reuters Institute Journalist Fellowship Program 2022/2023 is now accepting applications.
The Reuters Institute’s Fellowship is one of the world’s most prestigious programs for practicing, mid-career journalists to take time away from their day jobs to study journalism in detail.
You will get a better grasp of journalism, the news business, and your position in it via personal research, seminars, networking events, and conversations with your peers.
While in Oxford, you will work on a project that will have a direct influence on you, your career, your newsroom, and the media business as a whole, including everything you learn during your fellowship.
This is a program for professional journalists and editors who want to return to the industry after a few months at Oxford.
Each year, they accept around 30 Journalist Fellows from throughout the globe, each of whom brings to the institution intriguing views and a variety of experiences. Here’s what makes the program special:
- You’ll be a part of a cutting-edge institution that’s influencing major media discussions. The Reuters Institute publishes factsheets and studies on the industry’s major problems.
- You will be a part of an international organization. Journalist Fellows come from many corners of the globe. They offer their thoughts and experiences from working in various nations and media.
- You will be a part of one of the most prestigious universities in the world. Oxford University has unrivaled study facilities, world-class research institutes, substantial learning assistance, and a worldwide reputation.
- By rail, you’ll be just one hour from London, giving you easy access to some of the world’s most prestigious news organizations, including The Guardian, the Financial Times, and the BBC.
- The majority of the journalists on the show are self-funded. Successful candidates will have their costs paid and will receive a £2,000 monthly stipend, which will cover the cost of housing, food, and other living needs. The scholarship will also pay for travel to and from the UK, as well as any visa fees.
- Furthermore, some Journalist Fellows work for sponsoring organizations, which have their own application procedure and selection criteria. If you’d like additional information about attending the fellowship with these or any other sources of financing, please contact the organizers.
University of Oxford Reuters Institute Journalist Fellowship Requirements
- Journalists from all over the globe are welcome to apply, including those from Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific, North America, and Latin America.
- A minimum of five years of journalistic experience is required, or the applicant must show equal skill in unusual situations.
- You will be able to comprehend and participate in English conversations.
Application for University of Oxford Reuters Institute Journalist Fellowship
The 2022/2023 fellowship cohorts (beginning in October 2022, January 2023, and April 2023) are currently accepting applications. The deadline to submit an application is February 14, 2022. (23:59 UK time).
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: February 14, 2022
Recommended for You: