University of Oulu International Scholarships in Finland is presently accepting applications for the academic year 2022/23.
Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates from all around the globe are eligible to apply.
Tuition fees are not needed for applicants from the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA), or Switzerland.
This scholarship pays for a student’s tuition.
It excludes the cost of lodging and other expenses.
The International Scholarship at the University of Oulu will be awarded to exceptionally brilliant students pursuing Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
This grant is for students enrolled in the University of Oulu’s 2-year Master’s program.
The scholarship is given to students for one academic year and covers the whole tuition charge.
The University of Oulu is one of Finland’s top institutions.
This university educates students from all around the globe.
Students with outstanding academic records are encouraged to apply for scholarships at the University of Oulu.
This university award covers students’ tuition costs.
Transportation, lodging, and meals are not included.
More information about this scholarship may be found below.
- Host Country: Finland
- Host University: University of Oulu Finland
- Program offered: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree
- Deadline: 19 January 2022
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Architectural Design
- Ecology and Population Genetics
- Education and Globalization
- Mineral resources and Sustainable Mining
- Environmental Engineering
- Product Management
- Learning, Education, and Technology
- Wireless Communications Engineering
- Software System and Services Development in Global Environment
- Protein Science and Biotechnology
University of Oulu International Scholarships Requirement
Candidates must meet the following conditions in order to be considered for this scholarship.
- This scholarship is open to citizens of EU/EEA member nations.
- No EU/EEA person with a permission card is eligible to apply for a Master’s degree program in Finland.
- Applicants must have previously earned a degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they are fluent in English.
- Applicants must be in their last semester of study at the time of the application call to be considered for the scholarship in Finland.
Benefits of University of Oulu International Scholarships
The students will get a complete tuition refund as a result of this scholarship.
The academic fee is included in the tuition charge.
If students wish to keep this scholarship, they must have performed well in the preceding year.
Following documents are required to apply for this scholarship.
- Verified previous degrees
- Personal statement
- Recommendation letter
- Permit card for the students who are not citizens of EU/EEA member countries
How To Apply for University of Oulu International Scholarships
The application procedure is straightforward. Students must apply online via the Finland International Scholarship’s official website.
Applicants must complete and submit the application form as well as any relevant documentation.
Recommended for You:
- ICDF International Scholarships in Taiwan 2022
- Mahmoud S Rabbani Scholarship in Netherlands 2022
- Jean-Claude Juncker Scholarships for Enthusiasts of Europe 2022
- PhD Scholarships in Chemical Engineering at Imperial College London 2022
- Türkiye Scholarships for Masters and Undergraduate Students in Turkey 2022
- Columbia University Scholarship for Displaced Students 2022