University of Geneva Excellence Master Fellowships in Sciences, 2022
Excellence Master Fellowships at the University of Geneva: The University of Geneva is accepting applications from interested students from all over the world for its Master Fellowships 2022/2023.
A cutting-edge research fellowship in Switzerland that covers a wide range of scientific disciplines.
With the help of external partners, the university’s Faculty of Science has launched an Excellence Fellowship program for excellent and highly motivated students interested in pursuing a Master of Science degree in one of the Faculty’s areas.
Candidates are chosen based on their abilities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Geneva, Switzerland.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Geneva, Switzerland.
Scholarship Type: Research Scholarship.
Scholarship Worth: Grant of up to CHF 15’000/year.
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
University of Geneva Excellence Master Fellowships Details
The scientific areas covered by this cutting-edge research fellowship include astronomy, biology, chemistry and biochemistry, computer science, mathematics, physics, pharmaceutical sciences, earth sciences, and the environment.
The Faculty is home to three Swiss National Sciences Foundation National Centres of Competence in Research (Chemical Biology, SwissMAP, and Planets), as well as several European research programs.
University of Geneva Excellence Master Fellowships Requirement
This program is for you, regardless of your home institution, whether you have passed or are working on a wonderful bachelor’s degree, and if you are one of the best in your year!
You must fulfill the Master’s entrance requirements and be chosen for an Excellence Fellowship based on your application file.
The Excellence Fellowship is a one-year grant of CHF 10,000 to CHF 15,000 per year (no teaching responsibilities); it is awarded for one year and can be extended for the regular duration of the Master’s program (three or four semesters) if the applicant is academically successful at the end of the first semester.
Application for University of Geneva Excellence Master Fellowships
How to Apply: The Master Fellowships are applied for online.
Following your registration, you will get an e-mail with a personal link to complete the application form.
The following papers must be included in a SINGLE pdf file with the application (in English or French):
- A copy of your national identification card or passport is scanned.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (2 pages maximum).
- The transcript of all tests taken throughout the bachelor’s degree program, including all grades.
- A motivation letter describing your unique scientific interests and desire to pursue a Master’s degree at the University of Geneva.
- If feasible, letters of recommendation from two instructors attesting to your suitability for this program (ideally submitted directly from them to [email protected]).
- Any additional relevant information, such as GRE (General Requirement Exam), TOEFL, or other language test scores.
- Note: In January 2022, the online form will be accessible.
University of Geneva Excellence Master Fellowships Deadline
Application Deadline: 15 March 2022 (for Masters starting September 19, 2022).
Recommended for You:
- Boston University Merit Scholarships for International Students 2022
- Calboonya Legacy Computer Science Scholarship 2022
- University of Europe for Applied Science Scholarships, Germany 2022
- Cambridge Trust Scholarship Awards 2022
- Mohamed Bin Zayed Admission Scholarships 2022
- Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship in Japan 2022