For the academic year 2022/2023, the University of Auckland Research Masters Scholarships in New Zealand for overseas students is accepting applications.
Each semester, the Scholarship is awarded to deserving students who are pursuing an authorized research master’s degree at the University of Auckland.
The goal of these scholarships is to help students enroll in master’s programs that will qualify them for doctorate studies.
On May 23, 1883, at Auckland University College, part of the University of New Zealand, the University of Auckland was officially established.
The 95 pupils and four teaching staff were housed in a decommissioned courtroom and prison.
During the rest of the nineteenth century, the enrollment grew slowly but gradually, reaching 156 pupils by 1901.
Worth of Award
A tax-free stipend of $13,655 plus the cost of your compulsory fees.
University of Auckland Research Masters Scholarships Requirement
- When you submit an Application for Admission, the University evaluates your eligibility. Once we have received your final grades and you have a solid offer of a seat on your desired program, we will notify you of your eligibility.
- Students who have previously received a University of Auckland Honours/PGDip Scholarship are not eligible for a Research Masters Scholarship.
- Domestic students* with a qualifying program grade point average (GPA) of 8.00 (‘A’ grade) or above from a recognized institution.
- Applying to the University of Auckland for a master’s degree with a research component of at least 90 points.
- A domestic student is a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident for the purposes of this award.
How to Apply for University of Auckland Research Masters Scholarships
- It’s simple! You will be automatically considered for a University of Auckland Research Masters Scholarship when you apply for a seat at the University; you do not need to apply individually. Scholarship offers will be issued shortly after a slot has been confirmed.
- If you fulfill the eligibility requirements, you will be contacted to confirm your scholarship eligibility.
- To be considered for a scholarship, you must submit your application by the program’s stated closing date.
Deadline: Applications close at the closing date for semester admissions. They vary and run through 2022.
Recommended for You:
- Bangchak Doctoral Scholarships for International Students at AIT Thailand 2022
- UCL School of Management Scholarships in UK 2022
- Erasmus University Rotterdam PhD Research Scholarships 2022
- Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship 2022
- Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship at University of Oxford 2022
- ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies in Australia
- Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship for Postgraduate 2022