The United People Global Biashara Initiative For Entrepreneurs 2022 is now accepting applications.
The UPG Biashara is a program that assists entrepreneurs in turning their ideas into successful enterprises.
This involves expanding and bolstering existing businesses.
Biashara is a Kiswahili term that means “business,” and it underlines that UPG is assisting entrepreneurs and all those wishing to make a difference via business through this program.
With the purpose of making the world a better place, UPG Biashara will make it simpler for prospective entrepreneurs to learn how to get their company off the ground and fine-tune possible business concepts.
The program’s objectives for 2022 is:
- Each year, at least 500 persons will be certified as having completed the program;
- Each year, to help at least 500 persons who are pursuing entrepreneurial activity in various ways;
- Each year, help at least 100 entrepreneurs who are operating enterprises;
- To give financial assistance to entrepreneurs in the range of $5,000 to $20,000.
United People Global Biashara Initiative Requirements
- persons who are now operating a company or have previously operated a business;
- persons who have an idea for a company they’d want to start AND those who don’t have an idea at all;
- persons who will be 18 years old or older on October 1, 2021;
- persons with various degrees of education
- those with a great desire to study or learn more about entrepreneurship;
- those who believe in UPG’s aim to encourage people to take constructive action to make the world a better place.
The evaluation is done by reviewing the following sections of your application:
- Profile / Background – who are you? This helps to achieve diversity.
- Motivation – They want the most motivated candidates.
- Ability – They want those whose ability is compatible with their motivation.
- Business Idea – They want those who are running a business or who dream of running a business one day. You do NOT lose any points if you have no business idea. But if you have a Business IDEA OR an actual business that you are running, then you get EXTRA points. Please note that most financial opportunities will support entrepreneurs with business ideas. Don’t worry, because of what they are looking for, they will also select some people with “no business idea”, however your chances are stronger if you are running a business or have a business idea.
- Expectations – To ensure that they can build the program and match the candidates that the program can support.
Application for United People Global Biashara Initiative
United People Global Biashara Initiative Deadline
Deadline: December 31, 2021