The United Nations Graduate Study Program 2022 is now accepting applications.
The Graduate Study Program (GSP) of the United Nations in Geneva is the UN’s longest-running educational program, presently in its 60th year.
The GSP has brought together and taught thousands of young people from over 100 nations on all continents during the last six decades.
Participants will get a better grasp of the United Nations and International Geneva via first-hand observations, lectures, research, and visits to Geneva-based organizations during this two-week summer seminar.
From Monday, July 4 through Friday, July 15, 2022, the jubilee 60th Graduate Study Program will be conducted in the Palais des Nations in Geneva, Switzerland.
It will include lectures by officials of the United Nations and other Geneva-based international organizations, visits to institutions, and daily group work supervised by moderators.
Agenda 2030 at Halfway: Implementing the SDGs in the Face of Global Turbulence will be the focus of the Graduate Study Programme in 2022.
- The program is completely free to participate in.
- The United Nations does not contribute financially to the expenses of visas, travel, board, and accommodation for participants. Grants may be offered by governments, institutions, or charities to deserving individuals. In this case, candidates should seek assistance from their institutions.
United Nations Graduate Study Program Requirements
- At the time of application, applicants must be between the ages of 22 and 32.
- At the time of application, applicants must be enrolled in a master’s, postgraduate, or doctoral program. It will be necessary to provide proof of enrollment.
- Those who are full-time employees are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants who have already participated in Graduate Study Programs are not eligible to apply.
- It is vital to be fluent in both spoken and written English. Knowledge of French is also required since certain conversations may be done in French (without interpretation).
The following criteria lead the Selection Committee:
- Academic credentials and accomplishments
- Activities outside of the classroom
- Knowledge of the Program’s two working languages (fluency in English, knowledge of French)
- The Program’s Applicability to the Applicant’s Future Career
Application for United Nations Graduate Study Program
Students interested in participating in the 2022 Graduate Study Programme must apply online by Friday, March 11, 2022, at 12 p.m. Geneva time.
After this period, no applications will be accepted.
A copy of the applicant’s passport, a letter of recommendation (in English or French) from a university or governmental authority, proof of current enrolment (at the time of application) in a master’s degree, postgraduate degree, or doctorate program, and copies of previous university diplomas obtained should all be attached to the application form.
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: March 11, 2022
Recommended for You: