UNIMED Inter-University Transfer Form – University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED, offers an inter-university transfer application form to interested local and international students.
The University of Medical Sciences Ondo desires to notify the general public about an application for Inter-University Transfer for Local and International Students that is currently being considered. The process of transferring a candidate’s studies from one university to another is known as inter-university transfer.
The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State, was founded in 2014 with the goal of fostering excellence in teaching, research, and service delivery across all health science disciplines. The University has carved out a place for itself as one of the few public institutions with a consistent academic calendar and extraordinarily high-quality educational delivery since its inception.
UNIMED Inter-University Transfer Courses
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery (MBBS)
- Faculty of Dental Sciences
- Dentistry (BDS)
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Anatomy (B.Sc.)
- Biochemistry (B.Sc.)
- Physiology (B.Sc.)
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Radiography and Radiation Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics (B.Sc.)
- Health Information Science (B.Sc.)
- Faculty of Medical Rehabilitation
- Physiotherapy (B.Pt.)
- Prosthetics and Orthotics (B.PO.)
- Faculty of Nursing Science
- Nursing Science (B.NSc.)
- Faculty of Science
- Physics (Electronics) (B.Sc.)
- Physics (B.Sc.)
- Chemistry (B.Sc.)
- Biological Sciences (Animal and Environmental Biology, Microbiology, Plant Biology and Biotechnology, Environmental Management and Toxicology options) (B.Sc.)
- Mathematics (B.Sc.)
- Computer Science (B.Sc.)
- Statistics (B.Sc.)
- Science Laboratory Technology (B.Sc.)
- Food Science (B.Sc.)
- School of Public Health
- Environmental Health Science (B.Sc.)
- Community Health Science (B.Sc.)
UNIMED Inter-University Transfer Eligibility
Any candidate who has spent at least a year (two (2) semesters) at an institution (Stalites) and has a 3.50 CGPA may transfer his or her admission to another university, either local or international.
How to Apply for UNIMED Inter-University Transfer Form
Prospective students should go to the University’s website (https://unimed.edu.ng) and click on INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER under ADMISSION to register and buy the Inter-University Transfer Online Form, which must be filled out correctly.
Please note that photocopies of O’ Level Results (WAEC, NECO, GCE or equivalent) / Official Academic Transcript/JAMB Result/JAMB online Admission Letter/Previous Institution Admission Letter/Birth Certificate and Receipt of Purchase must be attached to the form before submitting it to the Office of the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences, Ondo.
Applicants from Nigeria should seek a copy of their academic transcripts, which must be provided to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences, Ondo, before their application may be considered.
In lieu of their academic credentials, applicants from outside Nigeria will be asked to take an online competence/evaluation exam administered by the University (if not available).
For further information, please visit the University’s website at https://unimed.edu.ng, send an email to [email protected], or contact +234 813 551 3654, +234 706 957 3618, or +234 905 826 3636.
Recommended for you