The UNILAG Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is now available. The form cost you at least N10,000.
Students who are interested must have completed a minimum of 200 levels before the conclusion of the 2019/2020 semester. The application deadline is October 8, 2021.
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) Management has approved the sale of Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer Application Forms for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Students are urged to check their eligibility and rigorously follow the protocol.
UNILAG Students Eligible for Transfer
To be considered for transfer, a candidate must meet the requirements listed below:
- They must submit their results, which must reflect their current CGPA.
- Must have earned a cumulative grade point average of at least 1.00;
- Must have completed the pre-requisite ORDINARY/ADVANCED level topics in order to be considered for admission to the desired program; and
- By the conclusion of the 2019/2020 academic year, you must have completed a minimum of 200-level courses satisfactorily.
UNILAG Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer Procedure.
Before receiving a form, candidates must read the criteria to verify that they are eligible for transfer.
If the applicant is qualified, he or she should:
- Go to www.unilag.edu.ng to access the University’s website.
- Go to the Portal’s Inter/Intra Faculty area.
- Fill out the form’s required information.
- Make a copy of the Inter/Intra Faculty Form Payment Advice, which includes the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number, and take it to any commercial bank to deposit the amount of ten thousand naira (N10, 000:00).
To print the Inter/Intra Faculty Form, the candidate must return to the University’s website.
Candidates must attach the following documents:
- Attach their O’Level/A’Level results, as well as a statement of results, to the completed form, which must be signed by both the existing H.O.D. and Dean, as well as the prospective H.O.D. and Dean.
On or before Friday, October 8, 2021, submit the completed form and attachments (four copies) to Academic Affairs, 6th Floor, Senate House, UNILAG.
UNILAG Permissible Areas of Transfer.
To see all of the contents in the table below, please scroll to the side:
|1||COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, FACULTY OF PHARMACY||Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education (Science & Tech, Health \Education and Human Kinetics), and Faculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology)|
|2||FACULTY OF LAW||Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science, Educational Foundation and Educational Administration)|
|3||FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||Faculty of Business Administration (Actuarial Science), Faculty of Science and Faculty of Education (Science & Technology)|
|4||FACULTY OF SCIENCE||Faculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology), Faculty of Business Administration (Actuarial Science) Faculty of Education (Science & Technology), Faculty of Science|
|5||FACULTY OF ARTS||Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science)|
|6||FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science, Educational Foundation and Educational Administration)|
|7||FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education (Science & Technology)|
Best of luck!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post; we really appreciate it.
We hope you enjoyed it, and if you did, please use the share buttons below to tell your friends about it. Sharing is a kind of caring.