The University of Jos officially announces the sale of Admission Forms for the 2021/2022 Academic Session into different Long Vacation Part-Time Degree and Postgraduate Programmes in the Institute of Education.
DEGREE PROGRAMMES (5 Long Vacations)
1. B. Ed Administration and Planning
2. B. Ed Adult Education
3. B.Sc. (Ed) Economics “
4. B.A. (Ed) English
5. B. Ed Guidance & Counseling
6. B.A. (Ed) History & International Studies
7. B. Sc. (Ed) Geography
8. B.A. (Ed) Religion
9. B.A. (Ed) Social Studies
10. B.Sc. (Ed) Home Economics
11. B.Sc. (Ed) Integrated Science
12. B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
13. B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
14. B. Sc. (Ed) Biology
15. B. Sc. (Ed) Special Education – V.H, H.H, L.D, (Rehabilitation & Teaching
16. B. Ed Early Childhood Education
17. BLIS Library Science
18 B. Sc (Ed) Physical & Health Education
POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME (2 Long Vacations)
1. Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
UNIJOS Institute of Education Admission Requirements
- Admission criteria for B. Sc. (Ed) and B.A. (Ed) programs:
a. Candidates must have a satisfactory NCE or Diploma in relevant fields of study at the Upper/Lower Credit level for at least two (2) full academic years.
b. Five (5) credits at the GCE/SSCE ordinary level in no more than two sittings are accepted.
NB: All candidates wishing to pursue any B.Sc. (Ed) course must have Mathematics credits.
- Requirements for PGDE Admission
a. Candidates must hold an HND or its equivalent in Science, Technology, or Business from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for UNIJOS Institute of Education
Interested candidates should visit the following website:
Visit www.remita.net for further information.
To acquire application forms, go to the following websites:-
To make a payment to a federal government agency, go to Pay a Federal Government Agency.
The MDA-Type University of Jos is the name of the MDA.
Select Institute of Education as the name of the service/purpose.
Fill in the remaining fields to create RRR and pay the fee of N10,000.
being the cost of the form and the payment receipt printed on paper
- Applicants can get the forms from the University’s website (mis.unijos.edu.ng) and fill them out online.
- Applicants might pick up the applications and fill them out at the Institute of Education Finance Office.
- All Completed forms, including with photocopies of credentials, must be submitted as soon as possible to:
Institute of Education,
University of Jos.
P.M.B. 2084, Jos.
Plateau State, Nigeria.