The prestigious UNICEF job program is currently accepting applications. UNICEF is active in approximately 190 countries.
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) is headquartered in New York.
Undergraduates, Masters, and Ph.D. students may work with UNICEF via the UNICEF Jobs Program.
Applicants of any nationality are welcome to apply. There is no charge for submitting an application. The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) provides students and recent graduates with the chance to obtain direct experience with UNICEF’s activities.
Create an appealing profile and get the job of your dreams. Investigate the New Possibilities in UNO Agencies. They have a number of positions available for this opportunity.
UNICEF also has a fully-funded internship program for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students. Applicants who have just completed their education are also eligible.
Any student over the age of 18 may apply for a UNICEF job. UNICEF also offers free UNICEF online courses with certifications.
These positions range in length from 6 to 26 weeks. Participants will receive a monthly stipend as well as reimbursement for travel expenses.
UNICEF will pay for all of the expenditures. UNICEF will also cover your travel costs and monthly living expenses. Internships may also be done remotely.
Are you ready to begin your UNICEF career? The following is a list of specific details.
About UNICEF Jobs Program 2022
Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) is a UN agency. Working with UNICEF is a really gratifying experience. We want to help you live a happy life both within and outside of the workplace. Interns often work on one or more projects, which may entail research, database administration, communications, and a variety of other tasks.
At UNICEF, we are committed to recruiting and maintaining the greatest personnel with the skills and dedication to make UNICEF’s vision a reality.
In exchange, what do you get? A fulfilling job with a wide range of professional and personal development possibilities that will make a genuine impact in the lives of all children. Come join us!
- Young Graduates, Join the UNICEF Job Program!
- Applicants will receive a monthly stipend from UNICEF.
- UNICEF or a Partner Institution pays a portion of the living expenses.
- A one-time lump sum payment to help with travel and visa expenses.
Requirements for the UNICEF Jobs Program
Candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- International Undergraduate and Graduate students from any country are eligible to apply.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral program, or have just completed one.
- Be able to communicate in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages, which include English, French, and Spanish.
- Have no family relations who work for UNICEF (e.g., mother, father, sister, brother).
- There should be no other relatives in your reporting chain of command.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
How to Apply
Visit the UNICEF Vacancies Page for more information (Here). Choose “Internship” as the contact type (Here). “Internship: Internship: Internship: Internship: Internship: Intern (Here). Choose any location or country.
Please visit the UNICEF Internship Program’s official website to apply for an internship.
Recommended for You