Undergraduate Scholarships in the Department of Economics at the University of California 2022
The University of California invites applications for the UCLA Department of Economics Undergraduate Scholarships for the 2021–2020 academic year.
The Economics Department at UCLA performs cutting-edge research by inventing new approaches and applying them to the study of society’s most pressing problems.
It also aims to educate and develop the next generation of business, government, and academic leaders.”
RELATED: Master of Public Policy Scholarship at Oxford University 2022
Worth of Award for Undergraduate Scholarships
- Scholarship amounts range from $1,500 – $5,000 each.
- To be eligible to apply, you must be formally declared as an Economics or Business Economics major in the Fall Quarter of 2021 (or have completed the prerequisite courses for one of these majors by December 10, 2021).
- You must attend UCLA full-time for the whole academic year 2021-2022.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or international students.
- Each student will receive half of the scholarship monies in the Winter and Spring Quarters of 2022, and the other half in the Summer.
- The Department of Economics Scholarship Website will include bios of the prize winners.
How to Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships
Please send the following document as a pdf to the Message Center.
A one-page document that includes the following information —
“Econ Scholarship Application – 2021-2022 Year – Step I,” according to the website.
- as stated on your DAR (last name, first name),
- Student Identification Number,
- declared a major, as shown by your transcripts, and
- minor has been officially declared (if relevant).
Make sure to enter “Econ Scholarship Application – 2021-2022 year – Step I” in the subject line.
Deadline: Applications for the UCLA Department of Economics Undergrad Scholarships close on Sunday, December 12, 2021, at 11:59 pm PST.
Click Here for More Details