UMYU Post-UTME/DE Screening Form. The Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME)/Direct Entry screening exercise and aptitude test application form for the 2022/2023 academic session are currently on sale at Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU). Only candidates who chose UMYU as their first choice in the last UTME and scored over the statutory cut-off point are eligible to apply. Below are the requirements and procedures for obtaining a UMYU post-UTME form.
The administration of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) desires to invite candidates who applied for admission as first choice into the university via the year 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or Direct Entry (DE) application, and who either missed the initial aptitude test/screening exercise or changed their first choice institution to UMYU, to register for aptitude test/screening through the Post-UTME portal.
The UMYU post-UTME screening exercise has begun with online registration.
Candidates Qualified for UMYU Post-UTME Screening Exercise
A candidate must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission:
- In the UTME of 2021, you must have scored a minimum of 130 marks.
- At O’ level, you must have obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits (including English and Mathematics)
- Sat for the appropriate UTME subject combination in the 2021 JAMB examination
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates must acquire the required ‘A-Level points for the program they applied, in addition to the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in applicable programs.
How to Apply for UMYU Post-UTME/DE Screening Form
On Wednesday, March 30th, 2022, UMYU Online Registration will begin.
Eligible candidates must pay N2,000.00 using the university’s application portal’s payment options for the screening and aptitude exam.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The following documents must be uploaded to the University’s website by eligible candidates:
- For UTME candidates, a JAMB Result Slip is required, whereas, for Direct Entry (DE) students, a JAMB Registration Slip is required.
- Candidates who are expecting their O’ Level results may apply and upload their results later.
- Identification document (Indigene Letter, National Identification Card/International Passport, etc.)
- Candidates applying for Direct Entry (DE) must upload their ‘A-Level results (Diploma, IJMB, NCE, etc.).
Candidates for the UTME must bring the payment slip for the aptitude test as well as hard copies of their credentials to the test venue.
After completing the online registration, direct entry candidates must additionally send hard copies of their credentials to the Registrar’s office.
Please note that all visually impaired candidates are excluded from taking the Post-UTME aptitude test, but they must submit hard copies of their credentials to the Registrar’s office.
COVID-19 HEALTH REGULATION: The Post-UTME Screening Exercise must be completed without exposing candidates to the deadly COVID-19 virus. Candidates for the UTME must wear face masks and may be subjected to temperature checks, hand washing, and hand sanitizer application, among other things.
No deadline has been set.
Recommended for you