UM Entrepreneurship Camp for Culture-Techpreneurs worldwide in 2021
(Join the UM Entrepreneur Camp) Are you a student who aspires to create a socially beneficial and creative business?
Do you want to establish a business that teaches others about your culture? Do you need advice from entrepreneurs, experts, or academics to help you expand your cultural-tech business?
Fill out an application for the University of Michigan Entrepreneurship Camp in 2021.
For those of you who wish to be a cultural entrepreneur, Universitas Negeri Malang gladly provides a credit-earning program with 12 intense sessions.
You will encounter famous lecturers, mentors, entrepreneurs, and researchers who specialize in SMEs and startup businesses during the program.
Benefits UM Entrepreneurship Camp
- $700 for best participants
- Credit earning (equivalent to 2 credit units)
- Official e-certificate of completion
- 12 knowledge sharing & seminars
- Exclusive project groups
- International network & exposure
Eligibility for UM Entrepreneurship Camp
- Applicants should be in their sophomore year of university/college or higher.
- Although English proficiency in particular is not necessary, candidates must be able to communicate in English both orally and in writing.
- To earn full credits, applicants must be committed to attending all 12 meetings in 2 weeks.
- Applicants must obey to treat all students with respect, regardless of their gender orientation, religion, or nationality.
- This program is open for all nationalities.
After you’ve uploaded your student ID and submitted your application, you’ll need to wait for the organizers to validate it.
Deadline: November 23, 2021
- UNITAR-Sunlight-Absa Bank Women’s Empowerment Program for Women in Kenya 2021
- List of Social Science Subjects and their Median Salary.
- One Young World – Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs ‘Enterprise for Peace’ Scholarship (Fully Funded to attend the OYW2022 Summit in Tokyo, Japan) – 2022
- List of Accredited Courses at Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State