UITH SHIM Post-Graduate Diploma Admission Form – The School of Health Information Management, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), is presently selling application forms for admission to the 2022/2023 Post-graduate Diploma program.
For the 2022/2023 academic session, applications are requested from adequately qualified candidates for admission to the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), School of Health Information Management (SHIM), Post-Graduate Diploma program.
Post-Graduate Diploma in Health Information Management is the title of the program (PGDHIM). Affiliation with the University of Ilorin is now in the process.
Course Duration: One (1) calendar year (Full-Time Program)
Accommodation: The training is offered in a non-residential setting. However, limited accommodations are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Students that are enrolled will learn more about:
- Information Product and Services
- Health Information Marketing
- Health Policy Analysis etc.
UITH SHIM Post-Graduate Diploma Admission Requirements
Candidates for admission to the Post-Graduate School of Health Information Management must have at least five (5) credits in Mathematics, English language, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics at the O’level certificate level in not more than two sittings, as well as an HND or Degree in Health Information Management from a recognized institution.
How to Appy for UITH SHIM Post-Graduate Diploma Admission Form
Fill out the application forms on the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) and pay a non-refundable fee of ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital account with the CBN using the CBN e-payment channel REMITA.
- For your form to be processed, all data and scanned uploads (e.g. certificates, remita receipts, etc.) on the form fields MUST be given accurately.
- Before moving on to the form page, you must first make a payment.
- Go to www.remita.net to make a payment.
- Select Pay FGN and State TSA from the drop-down menus.
- Choose and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Choose the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital as the recipient of your payment.
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE from the Name of Service/Purpose drop-down menu.
- Complete the required fields and submit your payment.
- Please contact 08038676515 for payment issues and [email protected] or 08062303140 for technical support.
- You may now complete your registration by filling out the online SHIM FORM using the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number obtained with the payment made via the Remita Platform.
- When you click APPLY NOW below, you will be sent to an interface where you must input a VALID personal E-mail address.
- You will get a confirmation link to the e-mail address you supplied during the E-mail registration process.
- Open a new tab in the same browser that you used to log in to your email account.
- Click the link supplied to you by [email protected] in your e-mail.
- You will be able to fill out and submit the SHIM application form.
- In the drop-down menu, choose the suitable program to which you want to apply.
- Fill in the remaining fields on the form as required.
- Wait 2 seconds after submitting the form to be directed to print or download the completed form.
- If you don’t see your printout, it means your form was not submitted successfully, and you’ll need to start over.
- Please do not bring the printout with you to UITH.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS IS FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18TH, 2022.
DATES FOR SELECTION/INTERVIEWS
Written Examination: Tuesday, November 29th, 2022
Screening/Interview: Wednesday, 30th November 2022
Venue: University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex (Former Maternity Hospital), Amilegbe, Ilorin.
For more information, contact: Registrar – 08033850764, Coordinator – 07033294319
Other Important Details
- Please be aware that late completion and submission of forms will not be considered.
- Candidates who have a blurry or unclear passport photograph on their form will not be accepted for the screening process since the photo will be used as identification.
- Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on time will be disqualified from consideration for admission.
- Candidates should bring a physical copy of the online printout as well as their writing materials to the exercise.
- During the screening process, GSM and other electronic gadgets will not be permitted.
- Clear and readable photocopies of relevant documents are required.
- The screening exercise’s results will be posted on the hospital’s website, uithilorin.org.ng.
Recommended for you