Applications are currently open for the UCSI University Trust Scholarship for International Students in Malaysia for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The Scholarship is awarded to overseas students who have excelled academically, shown leadership qualities, and are involved in extracurricular activities and community service.
Students enrolling in any of the foundation programs leading to a degree, any certificate program, or any degree program at UCSI University and UCSI College are eligible for the award.
Current UCSI students who have maintained high academic results and a track record for at least one year while enrolled at UCSI University are eligible to apply for the award.
Candidates who have been shortlisted for a scholarship must attend a scholarship selection interview.
This is in line with the organization’s purpose of raising funds and providing scholarships, financial aid, and grants to deserving students and researchers for academic and scientific endeavors, as well as community initiatives that benefit society.
Worth of Award
This scholarship grant includes a partial tuition fee remission for the duration of the student’s undergraduate studies at UCSI University and UCSI College.
UCSI University Trust Scholarship Requirements
Applicants must achieve the following minimum academic standards to be considered for the Trust Scholarship at UCSI University for overseas students:
- With appropriate topics taken into account, a high school certificate aggregate of 85 percent is required.
- 6A*/As and higher in IGCSE O-Levels in relevant disciplines, including the English Language.
- CGPA of 3.50 or above in diploma/foundation, with relevant topics taken into account.
- ABB in the appropriate areas at A-level.
- ATAR 85 SACE/AUSMAT
- IB ≥ 36.
How to Apply for UCSI University Trust Scholarship
All scholarship and bursary applications, as well as questions about the Trust Scholarship at UCSI University for overseas students, should be sent to [email protected].
|January 2022||03 December 2021(General*, Architecture, Pharmacy)|
|May 2022||01 April 2022 (General*)|
|July 2022||03 June 2022 (Architecture)|
|July 2022||24 June 2022 (Pharmacy)|
|September 2022||05 August 2022 (General*)|
Recommended for You:
- Julius Nyerere Masters Scholarship for Tanzanian Students in UK 2022
- Lakehead University International Scholarships and Awards 2022
- GIST Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in Korea 2022
- Aalto University Scholarships for International Students in Finland 2022
- Trent University scholarship in Canada 2022
- Shanghai Government Scholarship at ECNU for International Students 2022
- McGill MBA Scholarships and Awards for International Students 2022