UBTH IHT Admission Form – The University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) is presently accepting applications for the 2022/2023 academic session in its Institute of Health Technology (IHT) programs. Below are the available courses, requirements, and instructions for obtaining a UBTH IHT admission form.
For the 2022/2023 academic session, applications are requested from adequately qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) Institute of Health Technology (IHT) programs in Benin City.
UBTH Institute of Health Technology (IHT) Available Courses
There are openings in the following programs at the UBTH Institute of Health Technology (IHT):
- Public Health Nursing Officers Course (HND) – Duration, 2 years
- Environmental Health Technology (WAHEB) Courses – Duration, 2 years ND, 2 years HND
- Paramedic Technology – Duration, 2 years
- Anesthetic Technicians Course – Duration, 3 years
- Plaster Technicians Course – Duration, 3 years
- Dental Surgery Technicians Course – Duration, 3 years
- Occupational Therapy Technicians Course – Duration, 3 years
- Dispensing Optics Technicians Course – Duration, 3 years
- Biomedical Engineering Technology course – Duration, 2 years
UBTH Institute of Health Technology (IHT) Admission Entry Qualifications
- All candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credit passes in WASSCE/NECO/GCE O’L courses in not more than two sittings, including English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- Candidates for Program 1 are required to meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BNSc)
- Registered Midwife (RM) Certificate
- Registered Nurse (RN) Certificate
- Any Post Basic Nursing Certificate
- Candidates with a Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSc) will begin at HNDII, whereas those with a Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife (RN/RM) will begin at HND 1.
- Health Science may be substituted for Biology in HND Programs 2 and 3. Candidates must have obtained an ND from a reputable university in their respective fields.
- Admission to Program 9 is through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
How to Apply for UBTH IHT Admission Form
- Pay a non-refundable fee of ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) into the account: Training School, Institute of Health Technology, at any UBTH Revenue Centre.
- Obtain an application form from the Institute’s Admission Office.
- Complete the application form and attach the payment proof and other essential documents as specified on the form.
Date: Saturday, August 20th, 2022
Time: 9.00am Prompt
Venue: Institute of Health Technology, UBTH, Benin City.
NOTE: Candidates should bring their credentials and application slips with them.
Please contact us at 08062611258, 08039734597 for further enquires. Visit www.ubth.org for more information.
Recommended for you