TY Danjuma Scholarships at Leading Business Schools, 2022
TY Danjuma Scholarships at Leading Business Schools will be awarded to students interested in pursuing an MBA degree in the world’s top business school.
The TY Danjuma Scholarship was developed to give extra financial assistance to help African students overcome some of the financial barriers associated with pursuing MBA programs at the world’s top 10 business schools, as listed by the Financial Times.
The top 10 schools in the Financial Times MBA Global Ranking for 2021 are:
- London Business School.
- University of Chicago: Booth.
- Iese Business School.
- Yale School of Management.
- Northwestern University: Kellogg.
- HEC Paris.
- Duke University: Fuqua.
- Dartmouth College: Tuck.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2022
Eligible Countries: African countries
Number of Awards: 8
Duration of Award: Duration of MBA programme
TY Danjuma Scholarships Eligibility
To be eligible,
- You must be of African descent.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply for TY Danjuma Scholarships
Eligible students should email the following information to [email protected] between 1st June and 30th June 2022:
- Full Name.
- Full contact details.
- Name of Business School where you have been accepted onto their MBA Programme.
- Year of enrolment at the Business School.
- Copy of offer letter from the Business School.
- Copy of your CV.
- Copy of your own budget and funding shortfall (including confirmation letters for all scholarships and loans).
Applications received prior to 1st June 2022 will not be processed.
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you
- Global Leadership & Peacebuilding Scholarship at King’s College London
- Scholarships in Human Rights and Democratization in Africa at University of Pretoria – South Africa, 2022
- Joint Peace and Security in Africa Scholarships at Leipzig University, Germany
- International Masters Scholarship at Edith Cowan University in Australia
- DAAD Scholarships in Msc Renewable Energy Management, Germany
- Tech Women MBA Scholarship at Wittenborg of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
- International Scholarships at the Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies, Switzerland