The TU Delft Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships provide opportunities for bright, motivated, and widely interested students from Sub-Saharan Africa to study at the Delft University of Technology.
The TU Delft | Global Initiative seeks to promote capacity building in the Global South and enhance future leadership centered on global sustainability.
The TU Delft follows the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals as a guideline.
TU Delft | Global Initiative is offering four Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships for a two-year MSc program for the academic year 2022-2023.
TU Delft anticipates that students will be willing to serve as ambassadors throughout their studies and after graduation.
Scholarships awarded: 4
TU Delft Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships Requirements
- Excellent foreign candidates accepted to one of the two-year normal TU Delft MSc programs (on a conditional basis).
- A bachelor’s degree with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or above on a scale maximum from an authorized institution in one of the African nations listed above.
TU Delft Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships Amounts
- Full tuition costs for a TU Delft MSc program based on the statutory charge or institutional rate, depending to the registered nationality, plus a living expense contribution.
- A MSc thesis subject related to the Sustainable Development Goals and the Global Initiative at TU Delft.
- Serve as an advocate for TU Delft in Sub-Saharan Africa.
These scholarships cover tuition and living costs for a two-year MSc program at the Delft University of Technology (TU Delft).
How to Apply for TU Delft Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships
- Determine whether or not you are qualified for this scholarship.
- Submit your application for a master’s degree (check the admission requirements).
- Fill out the Scholarship Application Form and upload it.
- Before the application deadline, upload two reference letters (in one PDF document) in accordance with the requirements.
Upload your reference letters before submitting your application and before the scholarship deadline to be eligible for a scholarship, or have your referees provide the letter(s) before the scholarship deadline.
If you have already submitted your application or if your reference letters are uploaded/received after the scholarship deadline, they will not be considered.
- Place the English language certificate on your computer.
Non-EU/EFTA students must submit their English exam along with their application (if required).
The MSc Application must be accompanied by the necessary papers for the scholarship. Additional documents cannot be added after the submission.
You must be (conditionally) accepted to the MSc program to be considered for this grant.
- Have completed a full application prior to the deadline for the scholarship.
By March 2022, only students who have been awarded a scholarship will get an email from TU Delft.
The award is contingent on the student meeting all entrance requirements.
Email: [email protected]
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South-Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
TU Delft Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships Application Deadline
- 12 December 2021
For More Information: