Total Scholarship 2022: Requirements, How to Apply, and Deadline
The NNPC-Total scholarship application is only accessible online.
As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility, Total Energies Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) operates the OML 130.
They are accepting applications for the NNPC-Total Energies National Merit Scholarship Scheme in 2022 from appropriately eligible Nigerian students.
The prize is offered to all full-time first- and second-year students.
You may apply regardless of your field of study, and it is focused on helping talented Nigerian students afford their studies.
This TOTAL undergraduate scholarship aims to promote academic achievement as well as quality personnel development throughout the country.
TOTAL’s dedication to the educational development of Nigerian students is shown in a variety of ways.
Total E&P is a well-known exploration and production firm with operations all over the globe. It is a major player in the oil and gas industry.
It’s part of NNPC-extensive TOTAL’s Corporate Social Responsibility program.
Successful students are awarded yearly scholarship funds under the Scholarship Scheme.
These candidates, on the other hand, may utilize the money from the time they get the prize (first or second year) until they finish their degree program.
NNPC- Total Scholarship Requirements 2022
Here are the requirements for the NNPC/Total Scholarship
- You must be a full-time undergraduate student at a recognized Nigerian institution.
- Show evidence of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate. Be a qualified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
- Provide confirmation of your UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations) score.
- Show a copy of the university’s admission letter as well as your matriculation number.
- Provide evidence of an A-level or equivalent certificate (for direct entry students)
Notice to Applicants
Students who fall into the following categories are not eligible to apply for the scholarship program:
- If you are a students having a UTME score of less than 200 are not eligible to apply.
- Students having a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of less than 2.50 on a 5-point scale, or equal
- Students at the 300 level and higher are not eligible to apply.
- There is no need to apply if you are a current recipient of a comparable award from another company or government agency.
How to Apply for NNPC-Total Scholarship 2022
The following are the steps to apply for the NNPC-Total scholarship:
- Go to the NNPC/Total Scholarship Portal here
- Click on Apply for Scholarship
- Select “Click Here to Register/Login” from the drop-down menu.
- To begin the scholarship registration process, provide your personal information.
- To prove you are not a robot, check the Captcha box.
- Select the Register option.
- Check your inbox to verify the email address.
- Continue your enrollment by logging onto your Scholarship site.
NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship Application Form
You can use this link to fill out the scholarship application form and ensure all the required documents and details.
The following web browsers are recommended for usage with this scholarship program application: Internet Explorer 9+, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
Make sure you’ve entered all of the information properly.
You are aware that making a false statement on your application will result in your disqualification from this scholarship program.
If you are awarded a scholarship, it will be revoked if it is later revealed that you made fraudulent assertions on this application.
And making misleading assertions might be considered fraud.
Total Scholarship 2022 Deadline:
The application for the Scholarship for 2021 commenced on Wednesday, October 27, 2021, and concludes on Saturday, November 20, 2021.
On Saturday, January 22, 2022, at predetermined locations around the country, selection examinations will be held.
The application portal for the 2022 NNPC – Total scholarship will be open around October 2022. However, we will update this page once the application portal is open for registration.
|Scholarship Sponsor(s)||NNPC/Total Energies|
|Scholarship Type||Tuition Fee|
|Host Institution||Nigerian Universities|
|Study Level||100 & 200 Level|
|Application Starts||October 27|
|Application Deadline||November 20|
|Exam Date||December 11|
|Application Website||NNPC/Total Scholarship Portal|
NNPC/Total Scholarship Exam Requirements 2022
The NNPC/TotalEnergies Scholarship examination will be held at several test centers on Saturday, January 22, 2022, at 8 a.m.
Candidates for the test will be shortlisted using the email address provided in your scholarship application.
The following are the requirements for taking the NNPC/Total Scholarship exam:
- Your Student ID Card from the University (Not a Library Card)
- a printed copy of the invitation letter that was sent to you
- Materials for writing: biro, pencil, sharpener, and eraser
Mobile phones, calculators, and wristwatches are prohibited from being brought inside the examination room.
NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship Past Questions
Candidates who want to practice the NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship past questions can download it through this link.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is NNPC-TOTAL scholarship?
The NNPC-Total Undergraduate Scholarship for 2022 is worth NGN 150,000
Is it difficult to get NNPC-TOTAL scholarships?
The NNPC-TOTAL scholarship is very difficult to get since a student must pass through many tiers in order to be picked. The criteria or the process may vary but some of the criteria are academic qualifications, scholarship tests, interviews, etc.
Is TOTAL scholarship out?
The NNPC-TOTAL scholarship is always out between July to October in some years back.
However, this year is different. The application is received from October 27th to November 20, 2021. Which means it is open for only 3 weeks.
Nevertheless, the examination is scheduled to be held on December 11, 2021.
How do you win an NNPC-TOTAL scholarship?
To win the NNPC-TOTAL scholarship then you need to apply for the award early. However, that doesn’t mean you won’t be selected if you submit your application late.
But the late moment is always dangerous!
Ensure you have prepared all your application documents and uploaded them before the deadline to be selected.
Lastly, don’t forget to proofread your scholarships and cross-check all your information is correctly input.
Recommended for you:
- Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship in Nigeria 2022
- Oxford Grace Lake Scholarship for Nigerian MBA Students 2022
- 2022 Olam Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme
- Dorcas Research Grant for Pediatric Cancer Research in Nigeria 2022
- First City Monument Bank Contest for Young Nigerians in 2022
- KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Programme for young Nigerians – 2022
- Graduate Tech Academy Programme for young Nigerian graduates – 2022
- Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee Program for Nigerian graduates – 2022
- Diamond Bank Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2022
- Apply for US VISA From Nigeria 2022
- GLO Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2022
- NWAG Scholarship For Nigerian Female Undergraduates 2022
- Airtel Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2022