Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2022:
Application Update: The Nigeria Police Force, in collaboration with the Police Service Commission (PSC), is accepting applications for enrollment into the Nigeria Police Force from interested and eligible Nigerians.
If you want to join the police force, this application update will make it much easier for you to do so.
Nigeria’s primary law enforcement agency is the Nigeria Police Force. It has personnel stationed in all 36 states as well as the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
The Inspector-General of Police is in charge of the Nigeria Police Force’s command and control.
The Force is split into seven (7) administrative divisions, each led by a Deputy Inspector General of Police: Finance and Administration; Operations; Logistics; Force Criminal Investigation Department; Training; Research and Planning; and Information and Communication Technology.
General Requirements for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Applicants must be enthusiastic about a career in the Nigerian Police Force and meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be of Nigerian descent and have a valid National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) credits in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 25.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically healthy, with a minimum height of 1.67m for men and 1.64m for women.
- Applicants must be at least 86cm tall (34 inches) chest measurement with expansion (for men only)
- At the time of the recruiting, female candidates must not be pregnant.
- Applicants must be free of any financial difficulties.
- Applicants must print and bring their completed online forms, as well as their guarantor paperwork, to the examination/screening and recruiting center.
Any applicant suffering from any one of the underlisted abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force:
- Impediment in speech
- Knock knees
- Bent knees, i.e Knees that cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body
Application for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
How to Apply: Applications for the Nigeria Police Force (2021 Constable recruitment exercise) are only accepted online through the special NPF application site www.policerecruitment.gov.ng, which opened on November 29, 2021.
Interested and eligible individuals are encouraged to apply on or before the deadline by visiting the site.
Please read the following information carefully.
- All applications must be completed and submitted “online.”
- Before beginning their application, applicants must have a valid National Identification Number (NIN), and email address, and a phone number.
- To be submitted to the platform, applicants must have a scanned copy of their original O’Level result(s).
- Fill out the online form and click “Submit.” (Before submitting the final version, double-check the information.)
- Applicants must print and submit their completed online form, as well as a guarantor form, to the recruiting physical/examination screening centers.
- Applicants who match the aforementioned qualifications and successfully complete their online registration will be asked to participate in a physical screening at all State Commands, including the FCT Command, from January 10th to January 24th, 2022.
- At each level of the Recruitment screening process, successful applicants will be contacted through the email and phone number supplied by the candidate upon registration.
- Aside from its site and candidate emails, the Nigeria Police Force would not engage in any interaction with applicants for this activity.
- The application process is completely free of charge.
For any inquiry, complaints or technical difficulties in the use of the portal, please call: 08100004507 or send a mail to: [email protected]
Recommended for You:
- Nampak Recruitment for a Research Scientist 2022
- WEMA Bank Marketing Associate Recruitment 2022
- Ezz Steel Professional Training and Graduate Recruitment Program (2022)
- Helpful Tricks For Hiring The Ideal Employees in Oil And Gas Industry
- University of Copenhagen PhD position for Medical Doctors in Denmark 2022
- IMF Economist Program (EP) in USA, 2022