The Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship 2022
International students interested in studying at an institution with strong academic and research standards are encouraged to apply for the Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship at the University of Lincoln for the 2022/23 academic year.
The Global Leaders Scholarship is intended to honor the accomplishments and potential of overseas students enrolling in undergraduate or postgraduate studies at the institution.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Lincoln
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Lincoln
Scholarship Worth: 50% tuition fees
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
The Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria to be eligible for the Global Leaders Scholarship 2022:
- An unconditional offer from the University of Lincoln for an undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree starting in 2022 or 2023 is required.
- Must be recognized as a fee-paying foreign student.
- For admission to the University of Lincoln, you must have achieved required credentials.
- Must be able to exhibit superior academic and leadership skills.
Application for The Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship
How to Apply: To be considered for the Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship 2022, candidates must fill out an International Scholarship Application Form. Before filling out the scholarship application form, applicants must apply for admission to a qualified program at the institution.
Application Deadline: Varies according to program.
Recommended for You:
- St. Mary’s College Merit-Based Scholarships in USA 2022
- Boston University Merit Scholarships for International Students 2022
- Calboonya Legacy Computer Science Scholarship 2022
- University of Europe for Applied Science Scholarships, Germany 2022
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022
- Davenport Scholarships for International Students 2022
- GREAT Ghana Scholarship for Postgraduate Students in UK 2022