Teachers CAN Fellowship for Teachers in South Africa 2022
The Teachers CAN Fellowship 2022 is now accepting applications.
Teachers CAN understand the high learning curve and intense nature of the first several years of teaching.
They are in danger of losing more young teachers due to a lack of peer support and connection possibilities, as well as the undervaluing of teachers’ voices in the larger eco-system and limited scope to influence the day-to-day administration of classrooms.
To combat this, they are working to build new ways for teachers to understand themselves and their position in the educational system, as well as their individual and communal identities as change agents.
The one-year program will have the following components:
immersions — three workshops scheduled for the months of March, June, and September. The immersions will be conducted in a hybrid manner, combining in-person and online interactions.
Peer learning – this is a chance for fellows to advance in their careers by sharing their experiences and working together to achieve better results.
Networking — Fellows will have the chance to connect with the larger network via a variety of channels, allowing them to put their learning into practice and solidify their identity as vital members of the eco-system.
The fellowship’s many components are all geared at assisting young teachers in developing a shared identity based on professionalism, innovation, and status quo challenges.
The fellowship aims to offer a dynamic and caring atmosphere for fellows, based on the premise that each of them has the power to change the educational system.
Teachers CAN Fellowship Requirements
- Applicant must be between the ages of 23 – 35;
- Must hold at least a 4-year B.Ed. degree/PGCE;
- Currently teaching in a South African school;
- Between 2 -5 years teaching experience;
- Proven potential to become a change agent;
- Demonstrated desire to bring positive change in the South African schooling system.
Application for Teachers CAN Fellowship
Applications for the fellowship must be submitted by January 17, 2022. Late applications will not be considered.
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: January 17, 2022
Recommended for You:
- Rest and Refuge Fellowship Program for journalists 2022
- EMBO Postdoctoral Fellowships for Researchers Around the World 2022
- University of Geneva Excellence Master Fellowships in Sciences, 2022
- Global Health Corps Fellowship Program 2022
- EnerTracks Fellowship on Climate and Energy Transformation in Germany 2022