Through the Swedish Institute She Entrepreneurs Program 2022, you may join a powerful network of women entrepreneurs in the Middle East, North Africa, and Turkey.
Do you want to take your company to the next level and grow as a leader and entrepreneur?
She Entrepreneurs is a leadership program for highly driven women entrepreneurs in the Middle East, North Africa, and Turkey who are creating profitable and sustainable enterprises with the potential to make a positive impact in their communities.
Many successful businesses have benefited from the program’s assistance in the 10 years it has been in operation.
She Entrepreneurs is a practical and hands-on leadership development program based on real-world business experiences, collaborative learning, and a participant-centered design.
Participants who desire to expand their companies and improve as entrepreneurs and leaders will benefit from the program’s concrete tools, insights, and connections.
She Entrepreneurs will provide you with the following:
- The chance to plan and strategize for your company in a motivating and collaborative atmosphere.
- Individual and group coaching sessions with qualified mentors provide regular support and advice.
- Increased self-awareness as a leader, as well as a better grasp of how to manage successful and engaged teams while simultaneously looking after your own work-life balance and long-term health.
- Increased understanding of themes including company development, communication, business innovation, crisis management, partnership growth, finance, and financing.
- New social and environmental views on ethical and sustainable business practices, as well as real instruments for assessing your value creation
- A vibrant and dynamic group of women who have similar interests.
Swedish Institute She Entrepreneurs Program Requirements
You are invited to apply if you are a woman entrepreneur between the ages of 22 and 45 (born 1976 – 2000) who owns a firm that:
- is already up and running and ready to grow;
- has the potential to create a financially viable company model, have a beneficial social effect, and contribute to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals;
- is headquartered in one of the following countries: Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia, or Turkey.
Furthermore, you should:
- possess a strong knowledge of written and spoken English;
- be willing to give back by providing at least two hours of pro bono mentoring to a young entrepreneur in your native country throughout the program.
She Entrepreneurs is a six-month program that includes monthly seminars, learning groups, and online mentor assistance. It runs from April through September 2022.
- Online training: The course is designed in such a way that you may immediately use what you’ve learned and learned insights to your company. Regular online seminars on a variety of subjects are held on a regular basis to assist you in increasing your turnover and operations, developing a resilient leadership and team, and increasing your social or environmental impact. Experienced entrepreneurs and trainers lead the sessions. Joint workshops and smaller learning groups provide several possibilities to meet and network with other entrepreneurs in similar circumstances.
- The program begins with a one-hour orientation session, followed by two half-day courses (April 21–22). The lectures that follow are usually conducted every other week on Friday mornings for 1.5–2 hours, plus 1 hour of individual preparations.
- Online mentoring: At the start of the program, you will be assigned an individual mentor who will guide you through the program. Optional group mentorship sessions with topical specialists on topics selected by the participants are also available.
Application for Swedish Institute She Entrepreneurs Program
Only applicants who have submitted a complete application will be considered for the program.
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: February 3, 2022
Recommended for You: