The Swedish Institute Management Program Asia 2022 is now accepting applications.
The Swedish Institute has developed a unique leadership development program that brings individuals from many Asian nations together in a more collaborative setting, allowing them to co-create solutions between businesses and other sectors in your country that have a real possibility of succeeding.
The Swedish Institute Management Program (SIMP) provides you with tried-and-true techniques and information from professionals who can help you place sustainability at the center of your strategy and elevate your leadership.
The initiative is built on Sweden’s leadership in innovation and sustainable business – as well as its worldwide economic ties.
Every participant should design and execute an action-oriented sustainability plan as part of their overall company strategy as a key result of the program.
The program runs from April to December 2022 online, with a follow-up activity in February 2023.
Coaching, interactive workshops, and lectures, as well as encounters with representatives from Swedish businesses and organizations, are all part of the program.
SIMP is a demanding and dynamic curriculum in which you must actively participate and contribute.
- Comprehensive understanding and expertise in sustainable business operations.
- Capacity and expertise to influence change and promote sustainable business practices within your own company.
- Disruptive technologies and inventive design have the potential to promote company sustainability.
- Expert coaching tailored to the requirements of your company and you personally.
- To share perspectives, expertise, and experiences, you will have access to relevant specialists from the public and commercial sectors in your area as well as throughout Sweden.
- A once-in-a-lifetime chance for intimate cooperation and interaction with colleagues at your own level from a variety of nations, resulting in the formation of strong, long-lasting professional networks.
- Access to the Swedish Institute’s worldwide alumni network, which includes corporate executives devoted to sustainability and responsible leadership.
Swedish Institute Management Program Requirements
- You must be a Chinese, Indian, Indonesian, Philippine, Thai, or Vietnamese citizen and resident.
- Your company or organization should be headquartered in China, India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, or Vietnam.
- You have a business approach and a track record of getting things done.
- You’re willing to provide a hand and share your expertise and experience with other people.
- You have a high level of written and spoken English proficiency.
- You’ve completed your post-secondary studies.
Application for Swedish Institute Management Program
Filling in the application form online takes about 60 min or more and there is no session saving possibility. Kindly have the following ready before starting to fill out the application:
- Passport size photo of yourself
- Recommendation letter
Recommended for You:
- World Bank Internship Program for Highly Motivated Citizens in USA 2022
- World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Program 2022
- TikTok Insights Internship program for African Students 2022
- ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses 2022
- Great Minds Student Internships in Europe, Middle East, and Africa 2022
- UN Internship Program 2022