The SUSI Summer Exchange Program to the United States of America 2022 is now accepting applications.
SUSI is an all-expenses-paid scholarship.
The SUSI Youth Exchange Program lasts for six weeks.
SUSI 2022 Student Leadership Program is open to both male and female applicants.
There is no need for IELTS or TOEFL.
There is no need for a CGPA.
There is no need for a passport while applying for the SUSI Exchange Program 2022.
The US Department of State is behind it.
The SUSI Summer Exchange Program for Pakistani students is aimed at university-bound undergraduate students.
It is a free study program for students at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, in the United States.
In the United States, SUSI is a leadership exchange program.
When applying for the SUSI Exchange Program 2022, you do not need a passport.
In fact, no prior work experience is required.
SUSI 2022 is an American Leadership Summer Exchange Program.
The Department of the United States covers all costs associated with the USA Exchange program.
The main goal of this program is to enhance mutual understanding between international candidates and American students. The following is detailed information about the SUSI Summer Exchange Program to the United States of America in 2022.
SUSI Summer Exchange Program To United States of America 2022 Details
- Country: United States of America
- University: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Duration: 5-6 Weeks
- No. of Participants: 30
- Dates: Late June to early August 2022
- Value: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 3rd December 2021 (For Pakistan) Check Deadline for your country under the U.S Embassy Website of your country (Here)
About SUSI Program
Study of the United States Institutes (SUSI) for Student Leaders are intensive short-term academic programs designed to impart a better knowledge of the United States to groups of undergraduate male and female student leaders.
Participants get the option to participate in educational and cultural events outside of the classroom throughout the 4 Week Academic Residency.
- Air Fare Ticket
- Airport Expenses ($150-$175).
- Monthly Stipend Up to $15,00 for the whole Program.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner).
- Full Accommodation.
- All Field Trips inside the US.
- They will Give a Brand New IPAD.
- Mobile Phone for Communication.
- The students will also travel to New York City, Boston, Charlottesville, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. during a two-week Free tour.
SUSI Summer Exchange Program Requirements
- Have a great desire to learn about public policy.
- Be able to communicate well in English.
- Between the ages of 18 and 25,
- Demonstrate a strong sense of leadership.
- Students in the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh years of a four-year bachelor’s degree program are eligible to apply.
- Students in the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, and ninth years of a five-year medical degree can apply.
- If you are not in your last year of study and are enrolled in a two-year bachelor’s degree, you are eligible to apply. Students in their last year are not eligible to apply.
- If you are enrolled in a four-year bachelor’s degree program and have at least one semester left, you are eligible to apply. Students in their last semester are not eligible to apply.
- If you are enrolled in a five-year medical or MBBS program and have at least one semester of study left, you are eligible to apply. Students in their last semester are not eligible to apply. Participants must be determined to finish their degrees at home.
All applicants should have a strong interest in public policy, and their areas of study may include politics, law, engineering, medicine, science, biotechnology, business, economics, international development, management, and other disciplines.
How To Apply for SUSI Summer Exchange Program
The application process is conducted entirely online.
If you are from another nation and wish to apply for the SUSI program, look out the eligibility criteria for your country (Here).
Use the sidebar filter to view your nation list (Here).