Summer Internships in Japan 2022 are now accepting applications.
University Tokyo and NIG are offering these prestigious Summer Internships in Japan 2022.
To apply for these fully-funded summer internships, you do not need a passport or to take the IELTS or TOEFL.
Participants in Undergraduate and Graduate Degree Programs from all around the world are eligible.
This list of Japanese internships is open to both men and women.
Take a vacation to Japan this summer.
This is a fantastic location.
NIG Summer Internships and University of Tokyo Internships are the two options for summer internships.
NIG stands for National Institute of Genetics, a Japanese agency.
The Graduate School of Frontier Sciences organizes the UTSIP Internship.
The University of Tokyo Internship will take place from June 6 to July 16, 2022, while the NIG Summer Internship will take place from June 16 to July 27, 2022.
A fantastic opportunity for international students to work at a world-class institute.
It gives you all of the opportunity, support, and mentoring you’ll need to start your ideal job via internships or career-enhancing programs.
All program-related expenditures are fully funded by the Japanese government.
With a commitment to help people all across the world have prosperous, meaningful, and happy lives.
Read on for more information.
Details About Summer Internships in Japan
- Country: Japan
- Audience: Undergraduates & Master Students
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: January 7, 2022 (For NIG and UTokyo)
- A health insurance plan is also included
- No Airfare Tickets will be Provided.
- Free Accommodation in the Institute.
- NIG: Allowance for Meals (1,500JPY/day)
- UTSIP: Scholarship Amount: JPY 110,000
Information Technology, International Studies, Materials Sciences, Advanced Energy, Ocean Science, Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Studies, Physics and Sustainability Science Studies, Genetics and Related Fields in Life Sciences.
Requirements for NIG
- Students of any nationality are able to apply for the NIG Internship, which is an international internship.
- Students from both undergraduate and postgraduate programs are eligible.
- Applicants who are in their third year of a four-year bachelor’s program, their second year of a three-year bachelor’s program, their fourth year of a five-year program, their first year of a two-year master’s program, or their fifth year of a six-year program are eligible.
Requirements for UTSIP
- Participants must be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program and have not yet finished their BA/BS.
- Participants from The University of Tokyo, as well as those from other parts of Japan, are welcome to apply.
- Participants must engage in all activities planned by UTSIP, including courses, laboratory work, and special events.
Required Documents for Summer Internships in Japan
- Letter of Motivation/Self Advertisement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Scanned Academic Transcript
- Two recommendation letters of your Teachers
How To Apply for Summer Internships in Japan
To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the NIG Internship (Visit Here).
For UTokyo Summer Internship (Visit Here).
Recommended for You: