Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2022
Graduate Trainee Program at Sterling Bank Plc: Sterling Bank Plc is accepting applications from appropriately qualified applicants for its program in 2022.
This opportunity is for you if you are a graduate with an interest in pursuing a career in banking. The job description is shown below.
Sterling Bank Plc, sometimes known as “Your One-Customer Bank,” is a Nigerian full-service national commercial bank.
Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has grown from a leading investment bank to a full-fledged commercial bank over the course of its 50-year history. In 2006, it merged with four other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank, and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the Nigerian banking industry’s consolidation.
Company/Organization: Sterling Bank Plc
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Program Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Program Duration: Not Specified
Available Slots: Several
Minimum Qualification: University Graduates (Second Class Upper)
Nationality: Not Specified
Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program Requirements
The Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program is a great place to start if you want to work with Sterling Bank.
It is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for those who are eager to pursue their passion while also demonstrating leadership potential.
At Sterling Bank, you’ll discover a world of possibilities and learn how the Graduate Trainee Program may help you advance your career and make a difference.
Who We Seek
Your One World of difference:
- Do you want to live in a world where your passions are aligned, where talents are developed and pushed to express themselves in a flexible and inventive environment?
- If the answer is yes… Then apply for a position with Sterling Bank’s Graduate Trainee Program.
Basic Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Second Class Upper Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age
We seek candidates with the following qualities:
- Takes responsibility and Ownership
Are you also Tech savvy and do you speak any or some of the following languages; Please indicate when applying:
Java, XML, Android Development, Git, HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries(Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framerr.
Application for Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program
Steps to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates for the Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2022 must apply online by the deadline.
Application Deadline: 26 November 2021
Recommended for You:
- Summer Internships in Japan 2022
- Highest Paid Bachelor Degree Jobs in 2021
- World Bank Group Internship Program 2022
- Great Minds Student Internships at IBM Research in Africa and Switzerland 2022
- Safaricom Student Internship Program for Kenyan Students 2022
- ETH Zurich Summer Internship Program 2022