Standard Chartered Women in Technology Incubator Program 2022
Applications are open for the Standard Chartered Women in Technology Incubator Program 2022 for Female-led Businesses in Zambia.
The program aligns with calls for more diversity in technology, entrepreneurship and for more opportunities for women to develop entrepreneurial and leadership excellence.
The incubator program’s main goal is to assist Zambian women entrepreneurs or company owners who wish to or are utilizing digital technology to build their businesses but don’t have the resources to do so.
The program will give specialized assistance in the areas of corporate operations, digitization and digital transformation, accounting, and financial management.
The program’s goal is to provide training, coaching, and initial financing to female-led entrepreneurial teams.
Successful candidates will begin their adventure with a three-month incubation program, followed by a six-month acceleration program for incubation program participants.
- Three (3) months of learning experience in company management and operations via a business incubator.
- Personalized Mentorship – All participants will get personalized mentoring tailored to their specific business requirements.
- Legal, accounting, financial planning, and technical assistance are all available;
- Networking opportunities with other successful candidates and industry professionals are available;
- Financing Opportunities – $10,000 equity-free grant seed funding for the top five (5) finalists from the incubation program to help with technology implementation;
- For the top five (5) finalists, Standard Chartered, BongoHive, and a network of coaches and mentors will provide six (6) months of continuous assistance to help with go-to-market strategies and scaling-up;
- A chance to become a member of BongoHive’s helpful Alumni Network.
Standard Chartered Women in Technology Incubator Program Requirements
They’re looking for the brightest ideas from women-led startup teams that are embracing digital technology as a primary driver of company innovation.
- A Zambian female entrepreneur or co-founder must be above 18 years old and have an equal or majority share in the company.
- The company must be headquartered in Zambia and operate there;
- The company must already be employing digital technology or have a clear need to adopt it in order to expand.
- The proprietor of the firm must be a Zambian citizen.
- The company must have been registered with PACRA for a minimum of three months.
- Support for a customer, product, and/or business model development may be sought by the company owner.
- From March to May 2022, key members of the company (ideally two founders) must be available to participate in the 3-month incubation program.
- The top 5 incubation program winners must be able to participate in a 6-month acceleration program between July and December 2022.
- The award money will mostly be used to develop digital technologies, with any remaining funds going to the firm.
Application and Deadline for Standard Chartered Women in Technology Incubator Program
Apply by January 16, 2022, to stand a chance of being selected to join this cohort.
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: January 16, 2022
Recommended for You:
- Great Minds Student Internships at IBM Research in Africa and Switzerland 2022
- UN Internship Program 2022
- UNICEF Paid Internship Program 2022
- Mastercard Summer Internship Program for South African students – 2022
- International Center for Journalists (ICFJ) Communications Internship 2021
- Programme for East African Lawyers in Tanzania 2022
- NLNG SIWES Application 2021 – NLNG Internship [Apply Now]
- Doc Society Climate Story Fund 2022