Standard Chartered International Graduate Programme 2022: Eligible students from Africa and the Middle East are encouraged to apply for the International Graduate Programme.
Fresh graduates and students in their last year of university studies with strong professional goals are welcome to apply.
Standard Chartered — We are a prominent worldwide bank dedicated to helping individuals and businesses in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East flourish.
To us, excellent performance entails much more than just making money. It’s about demonstrating how you exemplify our brand promise, Here for Good, as well as our valued behaviors — do the right thing, work better together, and never settle.
Company/Organization: Standard Chartered Bank
Program Type: Student Internship
Location: Africa and the Middle East
Program Targeted at Fresh Graduates
Program Duration: Not Specified
Nationality: Africa and the Middle East
- We want to be the Private Bank of choice for generations of Asian, African, and Middle Eastern businesses, assisting them in managing, protecting, and growing their money.
- We’re spending $250 million in our Private Banking and Wealth Management division to better serve our customers, including modernizing our core banking infrastructure and hiring top Relationship Managers. In the next five years, we want to treble our assets under management.
- We’re able to provide our customers with best-in-class products and services since we’re a worldwide company with a presence in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East, as well as Private Banking and Wealth Management under the same leadership.
- We assist consumers throughout our reach with day-to-day financial and savings management.
- You’ll learn about our product offerings, how they’re positioned in the market, and the procedures and strategies that go into making them.
- Different categories, goods, and channels, as well as our customer experience, will be covered by your experiences.
You’ll participate in:
- Market studies are produced by observing global marketplaces for trends and insights.
- Shape the direction of our wealth management products and services, as well as how we deliver them to customers.
- Create new customer engagement strategies based on client behavior insights.
Your career progression
You’ll start working in Wealth Management after completing your 18-month degree. These might include things like:
- Management of Products
- Advisory on Investments
- Management of Businesses and Market Segments
What you’ll do over 18 months
- Classroom sessions, case studies, and specific technical training are all part of the international induction process, which is divided into business functions.
- 12-month training cycle — you’ll spend twelve months learning how to connect with customers in Wealth Management. Rotations in areas such as Risk, Product/Segments, Distribution/Front Line, and Digital will extend your experience.
- 6-month business rotation – your last rotation will expand your product and customer transaction lifecycle expertise. It’ll also expose you to topics like funds, wealth propositions and solutions, and investment strategy. It’s your opportunity to join a team that you’ll like working with and start your Standard Chartered career.
Standard Chartered International Graduate Programme Requirements
- We welcome students from a variety of backgrounds to apply to our programs, and we urge candidates from all degree areas to do so.
You must meet the following requirements to be considered for our International Graduate Program:
- You must be in your last year of university study or have graduated within the previous two years, and you must be in your final year of study for a university degree or higher.
- Have the legal right to work in the nation to which you’re applying.
- We welcome applications from Arab nationalities who need visa sponsorship in the UAE, although citizens of the country will be given precedence.
- Candidates seeking Optional Practical Training (OPT) or Curricular Practical Training (CPT) employment will not be considered for graduate positions in the United States.
How to Apply for Standard Chartered International Graduate Programme
Application Deadline: 30th April 2022.
Recommended for You:
- Woods Hole Summer Internships in USA 2022
- GTBANK LIMITED Internship Program for OND and Pre-NYSC Graduates
- Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany 2022
- Borealis AI Summer Research Internships 2022
- TikTok Insights Internship program for African Students 2022
- BAT South Africa External Affairs Internship for Recent Graduates 2022