St George’s University of London scholarships: The university provides a variety of medical scholarships to excellent individuals interested in enrolling in a postgraduate study program at the UK’s specialty health university devoted to improving people’s lives in the UK and throughout the globe.
The Institution is the only specialized medical and health sciences university in the United Kingdom, with a reputation for academic and research excellence in medicine, healthcare, and science. Through inspirational teaching and dedicated research, the institution is prepared to enhance health. This opportunity is open to any postgraduate medical students who are interested.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): St George’s University of London
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): St George’s University of London
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
Requirements for the St. George’s University of London scholarships
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for postgraduate teaching scholarships for medical students at St. George’s University of London:
- Have submitted an application for full-time or part-time study in the programme.
- You must not already have a master’s degree or higher.
- It must be self-sustaining (courses fully funded by the NHS or students receiving employer or sponsor funding are not eligible).
- Have or be expected to achieve at least a 2:1 ratio
- Be from a World Bank-defined low-income, lower-middle-income, or upper-middle-income nation.
How to Apply for the St George’s University of London scholarships
Applicants for the Postgraduate Taught Scholarships at St. George’s University of London must first apply for one of the qualifying postgraduate taught programs before being considered for the scholarship since there is no separate application for the award.
Deadline for applications: July 1, 2022.
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You