Fully Funded Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2022-2023
International graduate students from all over the world are encouraged to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2022-2023, which will provide them with a complete scholarship to study and research at a Singaporean institution.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a cooperation between A*STAR, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Singapore Agency for Science/Collaborators
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institutions: Singaporean Universities.
Scholarship Worth: Please see scholarship benefits
Number of Awards: Up to 4 per year
Study Level: Postgraduate (Ph.D.).
Nationality: All Nationalities.
Requirements for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2022-2023
The following are the eligibility requirements:
- All overseas graduates with a love for research and strong academic performance are eligible to apply.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Academic referees provide positive feedback.
- The qualifying requirements listed above are not all-inclusive; learn more about eligibility.
Areas of Study:
The PhD Program’s research areas are divided into two categories:
Biomedical Sciences, as well as
Engineering and Physical Science
Worth of Scholarship
The grant covers up to four years of PhD study and includes:
Fees for instruction
- $2,200 monthly stipend, which will be enhanced to S$2,700 after the Qualifying Examination is passed.
- A one-time flight award of up to S$1,500 is available.
- S$1,000 one-time settling-in allowance
How to Apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award
Follow the procedures below to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award:
- Browse Ph.D. Research Projects: Take a look at any of the projects that catch your eye.
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Supervisors and Projects
- NUS Supervisors and Projects
- SUTD Supervisors and Projects
Papers Required: Before applying, make sure you have the necessary documents ready.
- a passport-sized picture taken recently (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Certificates of completion
- Two recommendation reports.
Transcripts and Reports: ALL transcripts must be translated into English.
- DO NOT SEND ANY HARDWARE TO THE SINGA OFFICE.
- All required documentation must be supplied over the internet.
Deadline for application: June 1, 2022 (2359 hours GMT +8 Singapore time).
For further information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You
- UEA Postgraduate Scholarships in Economics for International Students in UK 2022
- Top Scholarships in Spain Without IELTS 2022/2023
- De Vinci Excellence Scholarship for International Students to Study in France 2022/23
- Fully Funded Top International Scholarships for Women to Study Abroad
- MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) in The Netherlands 2022
- SWUFE Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students 2022
- Hatfield Lioness Scholarship for Female Masters Students at University of Durham in UK 2022
- Top 17 Full Scholarships for Masters Students in Social Sciences 2022
- Arts and Sciences Scholarships at University of Colorado USA 2022
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2022 for Masters Study in the UK