Sexual & Reproductive Rights Scholarship At University of Pretoria 2022
This is to inform all interested applicants that the Sexual & Reproductive Rights Scholarship At the University of Pretoria is ongoing.
This scholarship program is aimed at strengthening the Sexual and Reproductive Rights in Africa.
The Programme of the Centre in ways that develop a distinct focus on interrogating culture and/or criminalization as part of broader discourses on sexual and/ or reproductive rights in the African region.
However, the scholarships are comprehensive, covering tuition fees, travel, living expenses, and ancillary costs.
The Centre for Human Rights, Faculty of Law, University of Pretoria, calls for applications for full-time scholarships in the field of sexual and/or reproductive rights in the African region.
Eligibility Requirements for Sexual & Reproductive Rights Scholarship At University of Pretoria.
Interested applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A Master’s Degree in law or humanities focusing on, or closely related to, the field of sexual and/or reproductive rights
- Excellent proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Excellent proficiency in academic research
- Demonstrable interest and expertise in sexual and reproductive rights
- Some familiarity with the African human rights system
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Eligible Countries: African countries
Scholarship Type: Doctoral
Number of Awards: Not specified
Duration: 3 years
Value of Award: Successful applicants will be expected to reside in Pretoria (South Africa) for the three-year period of the scholarship.
He/She must contribute to the work of the Centre (for about 25 hours per week).
The period of residence would ideally start early in 2022.
How To Apply for The Sexual & Reproductive Rights Scholarship At University of Pretoria
To apply for the Sexual & Reproductive Rights Scholarship At the University of Pretoria – South Africa.
The application must include:
- His/her curriculum vitae;
- A brief motivation for applying for the scholarship, referring to the ‘minimum requirements’ above;
- Proposal of about 3 to 5 pages of the prospective LLD/DPhil research (succinctly setting out the research problem; the research question(s) to be addressed; the proposed research methods/ methodology; and demonstrating familiarity with the most salient literature);
- Sample of writing by the candidate in the area of sexual and/or reproductive rights; and
- Copies of relevant post-graduate degree(s) and related academic transcript(s).
The application deadline is on 15th November.
All applications and enquiries should be directed to Dr Satang Nabaneh at [email protected]
Visit The Official Website For More Information.
- 7 Polytechnic Scholarships In Nigeria
- MTN Nigeria Spelling Bee Competition for Nigerian Students
- National Tsing Hua University Scholarship [Apply Now]
- Josephus Foundation Scholarship
- FCMB Flexx Writing Challenge
- Federal Government Scholarship for Undergraduate
- MasterCard Scholarships At McGill University – Canada